Meet Katerina and Declan - pic heavy
My first pullip and taeyang seem to be getting along rather well so far. Katerina and Declan were best friends all through childhood, but when Declan's family moved just before high school they were both heart broken. Fate has recently brought them back together and they couldnt be happier.

I took a few pics of them in there full stock, minus a new outfit for Katerina. They are each waiting on a wig and Katerina is getting impatient with me to re-chip her... I have her chips now but I'm a very timid surgeon...

Katerina and Declan - first shoot

They are so cute together! (I take it that the fur wig you purchased from me hasn't arrived, then? I hope it comes soon...)

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks! Actually my hubby just told me that he brought in some mail for me a couple days ago; we just moved last month so it's still random chaos as to where things go lol. Anyways, I have his wig! It's very nice, thank you so much! More pics to come soon!
Katerina is looking good! You gotta love BNP! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
They look great together, looking forward to seeing the new wigs smile