Can You Hear the Melody?
I recently gave my Blanche, Olivia, some new eyechips (Thanks, KiraKira!) and an obitsu, so she was ready to try them out. Edward got wind of it and was more than happy to join her in some cosplay, Victorian style.

Her dress is borrowed from a Takara Jenny Excelina and I threw some lace and trims together to make something to match for her hair.
[Image: 7775760250_9414b1daa5_z.jpg]

[Image: 7775759120_ab192558aa_z.jpg]

[Image: 7775757952_5966140c25_z.jpg]

[Image: 7775756528_9838fbf351_z.jpg]

[Image: 7775755142_eebd678b9e_z.jpg]

I love it when Edward makes an appearance! He looks very charismatic in his suit--and Olivia is of course, gorgeous. She wears her new eyes well.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She looks beautiful, the colour of those chips is so gorgeous on her <3

love love love -- lol . Not singing, honest ! Olivia looks stunning, Blanche is one of my favourite pullips and with KiraKira's eyes and that gorgeous outfit - WOW. Edward, well I knew if a male squeezed into a photo shoot with a beautiful lady it would be him LOL He looks so suave in that suit smile The second to last photo is my favourite. It's always hard to choose from your outstanding photography, but I just love the angle of her head and the way he is "looking" at her. And the lighting - well you get the idea I'm sure wink
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow! She looks fantastic! They both look so lovely in their Victorian outfits! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks all! I actually picked out those eyechips for my Isul Tete. It often seems that when I pick out wigs and eyechips for someone, they end up looking much better on someone else. LOL

You're too kind, Miss Edith! I've neglected poor Olivia because of her type 3 body up until now, but she really is a gorgeous Pullip. She's been around longer than Edward, so I guess it's about time I did something with her.

Edward likes to borrow the other Taeyangs' stock outfits. This time Sebastian (PT) is left standing around naked and none too happy about it. But since August 13th is Edward's 4th birthday/anniversary or what ever you want to call it, I guess he'll have to be forgiven.
Very beautiful pictures Special 2
What a lovely girl! Her eyes are gorgeous.
Thanks!
So Lovely!
Thanks!