A Lady in Red
Though I'm still working on the outfit, my little Lady Minerva now has some respectable clothes with which to show off.

[Image: 2fullshot.png]
Red velvet jacket and matching skirt, now if only I could tame that flyaway hair.

[Image: 3bustle.png]
The matching bustle is still sort of a work in progress, but it's looking promising.

[Image: 1outside.jpg]
Outside at the park, quite enjoying the nice weather

[Image: 4bffs.jpg]
Chilling with Dante Alighieri, her new BFF.
Wow! That's a fantastic outfit! You've done a wonderful job! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
she is coming along so wonderfully! and the outfit is fantastic! smile

(i love her flyaways lol makes her seems more real and personable smile )
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I love how almost everything about her is handmade by you, that's so awesome <33
She's coming along so great! (:
She looks awesome. I love her outfit. That shade of red is just too perfect!
Lovely outfit!
She looks great, so pretty smile You've done a great job with that velvet, I can't imagine it's easy to work with.

Beautiful dress! smile She really does bring to mind a time long ago...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
A bit belated, but thank you all for the comments smile

@ Lilcurly: The fabric I have is actually really easy to work with grin It's not quite velvet, it just looks a lot like it. Wish I knew what it was made of or where to get more, I got it at a big secondhand fabric sale a year or so back Tongue
Well done with your sewing. Looks like flocked cotton to me, does the back look like embroidery fabric all criss crosses?
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
You're right, it's probably flocked something. Definitely a woven fabric, though it feels more like polyester than cotton to me in person. Whatever it is, I'm on the lookout for more. I've never worked with another fabric that frays so little grin (Er, except for felt. Felt doesn't count.)
yeah I made a corset not so long ago from some similar in green, a pleasure to not have to fray check every edge before starting work! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*