Astin
[Image: 7909397886_00ce4f74a0.jpg]
Astin - Pullip Si'Anna by Cheiri, on Flickr

[Image: 7909397276_29ac5eaef3.jpg]
Astin - Pullip Si'Anna by Cheiri, on Flickr

I rewigged my Si'Anna and now I'm completely in love with her... Her face up is just so lovely! She's quickly becoming my favourite subject, especially in the coney island clothing set. I hope you enjoy these pictures!

[Image: tumblr_lmr8uvRAnY1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8vn9KMs1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8uaVIx31qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8uaVIx31qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tnrlZA1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8uvRAnY1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8vdyAlS1qcfn0j.gif]
Batgirl SDCC, Bloody Red Hood, Melissa, Banshee, Ddalgi,
Tiphona, Eos, Hello Kitty, Chelsea, My Melody, Chloi, Clara,
Regen Fantastic Alice, Regen Fanatica, Aya, Alice du Jardin,
Kiyomi, Si'Anna, Oui'Vera, Merl, Regen Paja, Regen Noir,
Froggy, Snow White, Alice du Jardin Mint, Snow Miku

[Image: tumblr_lmr8vzuPbk1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8soeAzk1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tnrlZA1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8vk42wj1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tnrlZA1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8ulmJhK1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tfpz701qcfn0j.gif]

Wow! She is gorgeous! I love that wig on her!!! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She looks so pretty! I love the wig color and style!
Happy
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's beautiful, that wig really does suit her, especially with that lovely dress too <3

Wow, I didn't think I liked this release much. But she looks awesome in this wig!
Thanks everyone!

(09-03-2012, 05:15 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Wow, I didn't think I liked this release much. But she looks awesome in this wig!

Yeah, her stock look leaves much to be desired. I saw someone on flickr saying she has a "fivehead!" I'm very pleased with her now, but her stock outfit doesn't fit her personality anymore. Tongue

[Image: tumblr_lmr8uvRAnY1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8vn9KMs1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8uaVIx31qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8uaVIx31qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tnrlZA1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8uvRAnY1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8vdyAlS1qcfn0j.gif]
Batgirl SDCC, Bloody Red Hood, Melissa, Banshee, Ddalgi,
Tiphona, Eos, Hello Kitty, Chelsea, My Melody, Chloi, Clara,
Regen Fantastic Alice, Regen Fanatica, Aya, Alice du Jardin,
Kiyomi, Si'Anna, Oui'Vera, Merl, Regen Paja, Regen Noir,
Froggy, Snow White, Alice du Jardin Mint, Snow Miku

[Image: tumblr_lmr8vzuPbk1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8soeAzk1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tnrlZA1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8vk42wj1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tnrlZA1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8ulmJhK1qcfn0j.gif][Image: tumblr_lmr8tfpz701qcfn0j.gif]

Ooh! She's pretty!! <33
I love her faceup, and that colour wig is to die for. C:
That wig is great on her!! I love your pictures =]