End of Summer Photo Bomb
I added three new members to my family this month. I held off on buying all of them until the end of the summer, so it's not as bad as it sounds.
Two of them were also bargains so it's a little betteryay

[Image: 7977836482_c7aa818d49.jpg]

Jade has been on my list for a while, and I was starting to fear he would sell out before I got to him. I broke down and bought him because there's no better Taeyang to be my Takashi.

[Image: 7977837978_9ca7814e60.jpg]

Takashi still needs some work. He'll be getting some KiraKira chips (I already have them) and a black fur wig (I have yet to acquire). He needs some new clothes too. He is the youngest son of an Yakuza Oyabun, but more on that when I get around to writing profiles. sly You know, because I'm good at that part...

[Image: 7976529118_bfa2420c91.jpg]

William is such a stuffy looking character.

[Image: 7976528198_eb52b343c4.jpg]

He can be very cute though. He has the most interesting eyes; they are clear with a blue ring around the very outside rim. I like his bottom lashes, and the thin blue line they have above his eyes.

[Image: 7977837555_9b648da35f.jpg]

William in on his way be becoming Nate. He still needs his KiraKira chips and a brown fur wig though. Nate will eventually cross paths with Laura, and be lucky (or unlucky enough) to catch her eye.

[Image: 7977837628_0091822c62.jpg]

Entertainment Earth's awesome summer clearance sale let me finally pick up Date. I am in love with this girl's wig. It's soft, and feels so realistic. It's up there on my list of best ever stock wigs.

[Image: 7977836070_6049fb9237.jpg]

Date will be replacing my SDCC Catwoman as Lex. I love my Catwoman, but she's too smiley and happy to pull off the character. Date makes a much better ex-military street mercenary. This might make more sense if I put together my pic-fics or at least profiles. Sweatdrop I think I'll make that my next project, as my want list of dolls is down to three.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
What a productive summer for your doll collection! Once upon a time, I also had two of the dolls that you recently added...but sadly, they couldn't stay.

I am definitely looking forward to pic-fics with your new additions and also seeing them with the wig & eye changes you've got planned. Congratulations on expanding the doll family!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow! Quite a haul, they sound like they will be great additions to your doll family! Congratulations! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
ooooooooooooo jade and date! nice dollie haul! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Congrats on the expanding family! Jade is a nice choice and William is a sweetheart! I have a hankering for Date, maybe one of these days. And I guess now I know why you're interested in making fur wigs!
profiles pic-fics profiles pic-fics profiles pic-fics!!!!! Lol smile Looking forward to them, those are some great additions.