Pre-Halloween Greetings from KiraKira & the Hawaii crew
Some day-before-Halloween Greetings to you all! I know it's not quite Halloween, but I figured I'd upload this before I forget and it's too late.
Trick or Treat!

Her Royal Highness, Tekka-Maki
Tekka-Maki: My first royal decree is to order you all to give your Halloween loot to me!
Tekka-Maki has decided that she wanted to be really girly for Halloween, so she put aside her ninja-in-training garb for this "Tangled"/Rapunzel ensemble. I think she's got the whole regal attitude thing down!

Caveboy Kaz
Kaz: Is it too late to change my mind about my Halloween costume?
Kazuhiro picked out this caveman costume...but he didn't realize that he was going to have to show so much skin. He's a little embarrassed...so I'm not sure how many houses he'll be able to hit before he's too mortified to go on.

Moe the Ladybug
Moe: Hmmm...I guess wearing the grown-up lady shoes wasn't a good idea. I can hardly walk in these...
Doesn't Moe look cute in her ladybug costume? I can't recall who made it, but I've had it for a couple of years and I got it from someone on this forum. Moe loves bugs of all sort, so she adores her costume...but her comfortable sneakers were pink and clashed with the red & black of the costume. The only black shoes that would fit her chubby obitsu feet were these pretty snazzy caberet shoes...

And lastly...my pukifee crew wanted to send some Halloween wishes as well. They don't have costumes...but they do have voodoo dolls!
We'll put a spell on you...

Have a happy, safe & fun Halloween, y'all!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I think I may die of cute over load. The costumes are great. Kaz has to be my favorite! He looks so uncomfortable, and here in WI that is most definitatly not proper trick or treating garb.

Also, your tinies are are killing me. I'm part of that, "Maybe just one..." group.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(10-31-2012, 05:58 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I think I may die of cute over load. The costumes are great. Kaz has to be my favorite! He looks so uncomfortable, and here in WI that is most definitatly not proper trick or treating garb.

Also, your tinies are are killing me. I'm part of that, "Maybe just one..." group.

This. All of this. Exactly. Kira, I can't resist!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Very cool!!! I love those little pumpkin tubs!!

Awww, this is too cute! Happy Halloween to you and you dollies too!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
These pictures are so awesome! They're ready for some candy!!!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
(10-31-2012, 05:58 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I think I may die of cute over load. The costumes are great. Kaz has to be my favorite! He looks so uncomfortable, and here in WI that is most definitatly not proper trick or treating garb.

Kaz is out of his element, as he normally wears long-sleeved t-shirts and jeans. I'm sure it must be really chilly in WI--I wish I could say the same for Hawaii, but it feels pretty much the same as it did in the summer.

I thought I could do with "just one" tiny! However, I found they are like potato chips and it's impossible to have just one!

(10-31-2012, 05:59 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: This. All of this. Exactly. Kira, I can't resist!

:LOL: Thanks!

(10-31-2012, 07:18 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Very cool!!! I love those little pumpkin tubs!!

Thanks so much! I found these while helping my mother-in-law clean out her garage store-room. I see them in the dollar stores over here too.

(10-31-2012, 10:21 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: Awww, this is too cute! Happy Halloween to you and you dollies too!

Thank you! smile

(10-31-2012, 11:00 AM)Mag Wrote: These pictures are so awesome! They're ready for some candy!!!

As am I! Bring on the candy...especially if it's chocolate. grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite