Eli, Socks and Sadness
This is Eli, a former Elisabeth. It took me quite a while to get her transformed like this, but now I'm so happy with her appearance. Although she's still missing her blue fur wig. Happy

In the afternoon Eli and I were sitting in the kitchen together doing nothing special.
[Image: 8197397496_2af9f03f23_z.jpg]

When suddenly she came up to me and asked: "Why are you looking so sad, Mom?"

[Image: 8197399618_f993677e9a_z.jpg]

"Because I'm missing my friend." is my response, feeling touched by Elis care.
"Why? Where is he?" Eli asks, climbing to the window and looking at the frosty scenery.
[Image: 8197399010_8ab2958e5a_z.jpg]

"He's far away and we won't see him for a long time." She blinks at me for a moment, then turns to the table again. "Then I have to cheer you up until you can see him again."

[Image: 8196306643_68eff9ccd4_z.jpg]

"Look Mom, I'm just as big as the sock you're knitting." And a little smile appears on my face, as I watch Eli trying to cover herself in the sock.

Hope you enjoyed the story. ^^
aw *hug* she is ADORABLE! and her eyes are beautiful!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
So cute! I love how you posed her in the photos...it really does seem like she's lonely and missing her friend.
smile

And I love the colors you used for your sock!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Awwww! That is so cute smile I love what you've done with your Elisabeth, she looks great.

She's so lovely! The blue eyes are a really amazing touch, they look soooo good on her!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thank you all so much! grin

@ kitten-squid: It was a hard decision to change her eyes because I loved her red stock eyes but I think it was really worth it. ^^
Wow! She is really pretty! grin
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

She's really pretty, omg! <33
I really do like Elisabeth normally, but those eyes.. ahh! <3
She's so lovely. yay

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
ahh i just changed my elisabeths eyes too, its such a hard decision but sometimes it pays off, and this is one of the times smile
The FamilyElizabethe461eadc17d3d7c9Timulus Adsiltia
She has such piercing, beautiful eyes.