My JP/Groove Firsts Family :)
I decided to take a pic of my Jun Planning/Groove family firsts. Meaning my first Pullip, Taeyang, etc.

Here they are!

[Image: 8224455329_5f24ab0a30.jpg]
Pullip: Assa
Taeyang: Timulus
Dal: Frara
Byul: Pollon
Isul: Hednar

Each are special because when I decided to "jump" into collecting the next line I really wanted to be sure I liked them. It's hard to believe that in December Assa will be 7! How has 7 years gone by so fast?

[Image: 8225663834_52198f0043.jpg]
I love Pollon. She has such a cute kissy face!

[Image: 8224589467_d42229fb11.jpg]
Frara is so cute. I love her blushy cheeks!

[Image: 8224588529_2c0243f643.jpg]
Poor Hednar finds himself in photos with all the girls. XD Maybe...maybe he'll be Assa's brother. Something about them are similar (wearing hats, short hair) and he's also borrowing a lot of her clothing. Haha.. ^^;

Who were your firsts? smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Lovely piccies, especially the group one, getting group shots to look so nice isn't easy! My first Pullip was an Alte who I customised myself....

[Image: 7989668065_2959a4aab7.jpg]
DSC01360 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

My first, and only Tae is Jake, he's a Lead....

[Image: 6856104245_16df002537.jpg]
Meg & Jake by Lilcurly, on Flickr

I don't have any Dal or Isul......yet :p & Byul doesn't appeal to me.

I love your first family! Your group photos look so cool! My first Taeyang was Timulus too!

Heres Rika, my First Pullip (RIDa) and there's Seiya, my Taeyang Timulus...
Couple Time (8 of 8)

And Moe (Jolie) was my first Dal. Kaz (Mori Motonari) was the first Isul...
Couple Time...ok, not really (5 of 8)

I just can't warm up to Byul for some reason. She's cute and all...just can't picture her here with the rest of my dolls.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
You both have such lovely firsts! smile

Lilcurly, your custom Alte is so pretty! I love the combo of her eye color, lips and hair. I'm too scared to customize any dolls. I bought a second Assa (because I love her face so much!) and I tried to change her eyes but I just couldn't! The most I can do is re-wig and re-body. XD Your Lead is adorable too, I love his wig!

KiraKira, Seiya and Rika are so cute together! RIDa was my first pre-order (and was supposed to be my first too!) XD; There is definitely something awesome about Timulus. I remember when I first saw him I gulped and said, "Okay, I'll get a boy!" BTW, I love Moe--her hair is so cute!! And Kaz is really making me want to get a friend for my Hednar too.. Oh, dear!
Your babies are so cute, and they all dress so well yay
My first pullip is a Naomi. I thought I'd never change her but after so long I customized her face a little.
[Image: 3496o81.jpg]
My feedback My Blog: LollyPink.com
candydream, your Naomi is adorable! I love her lips and her rosy cheeks! <3
(11-29-2012, 02:55 AM)vanie Wrote: Lilcurly, your custom Alte is so pretty! I love the combo of her eye color, lips and hair. I'm too scared to customize any dolls. I bought a second Assa (because I love her face so much!) and I tried to change her eyes but I just couldn't! The most I can do is re-wig and re-body. XD Your Lead is adorable too, I love his wig!

Thank you smile It's not so scary once you get stuck in :p But I know customising is not for everyone.

candydream, I love what you've done with your Naomi, she's gorgeous.

Vanie,
Pullip Assa is pretty, I like her faceup.
I still haven't got my first/s though straight
And I like your dal too! I like blond dolls with blue eyes.. Happy

Lilcurly,
I love your faceup on Alte, much different than what she originally looks like. And Jake is just <3 I like Taeyangs with black & red hair color Happy

KiraKira,
I like your first pullip, she's one of the dolls I like Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Vanie, your Frara is so cute! (^\\\^)

Lilcurly, your Alte's Faceup is awesome! I tried customising my Squall... Well lets just say it didn't turn out that nice...

KiraKira, Rika looks really cool, RIDa is on my wishlist. :3

CandyDream, your Naomi looks really sweet! I love her lips!

My first pullip is a pullip Ddalgi who I named Chihiro.

[Image: 6591379755_6c88879351.jpg]
Chihiro has a kitty by Charizard123, on Flickr

I also have a Da Monomonol on the way too. :3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Chihiro, Haru, Kurohime, Raven
Everyone has such cute dolls! Wow, seven years is a long time, Vanie! My first doll has been with me for three.
This is Cherie, a Shinku:
[Image: 8257079253_b961529482.jpg]
Sunny Skies, Stormy Eyes by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

My first and only Taeyang is Haru, and Andrew:
[Image: 6564212881_93e52a4bb5.jpg]
BFC Contest~ by LovelyPapin, on Flickr
Wow I love seeing everyone's "firsts"!

KuroPixelChick, your Ddalgi is so adorable! Oh, cant wait to see pics of your new dal! wink

LovelyPapin, I love your Shinku, Cherie's eyes! And Andrew is a great choice for a first Taeyang! smile
This is really interesting! Seeing everyone's first dolls make me so happy. I hope when I get mine I get all sentimental years later. Hahah.
Some of them are so cute! (:
@Vanie: Oh, I agree! Cherie's eye's are spectacular. <3

I really love your Ddalgi, Kuro!
She's on my want list, (: