Poll: Which doll should be the star of my next photo shoot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Erin
4.35%
1 4.35%
Meg
4.35%
1 4.35%
Kenna
0%
0 0%
Fenn
0%
0 0%
Ginny
26.09%
6 26.09%
Kitty
0%
0 0%
Polly
13.04%
3 13.04%
Elisabeth
17.39%
4 17.39%
Freya
8.70%
2 8.70%
Raven
8.70%
2 8.70%
Brianna
8.70%
2 8.70%
Kacey
4.35%
1 4.35%
Skylar
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which girl deserves a big photoshoot? *Ginny wins!*
I can never decide which of my girls to photograph anymore! So, I know I need to do a big photo shoot soon, as I haven't for a while. But which of my girls would you guys like to see as the star of the shoot?

Please vote!

Here is a link to my Flickr sets to help you decide: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilcurly/sets/

*I'll close the voting on the 15th, as it'll be the 16th that I'll be doing the shoot smile*

My vote goes to Brianna smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
^Awesome! Thank you for voting smile

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *head desk* i need an "ALL" option lol

so hard to choose! ... love kitty and raven .... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

making my brain hurt! lol

... my finger landed closes to raven ... lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
It's really hard to decide- All your girls are all beautiful and unique and deserve a photoshoot.... Can I sleep on it? LOL
Thanks fishies! smile

(12-03-2012, 09:13 AM)ashbunny2027 Wrote: It's really hard to decide- All your girls are all beautiful and unique and deserve a photoshoot.... Can I sleep on it? LOL

lol! Of course :p

It's hard to choose because they all are pretty and deserve a shoot of their own. I voted for Polly, even though my favorite of your girls is Meg.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I vote Ginny!
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

this will surprise you I think smile You know who my favourite of your family is but I voted Ginny because we have not seen alot of her and I find the way you have styled her to be wonderful and different. (to Meg, and also Fenn & Kenna - sorry girlies sad LOL )
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I cast my vote for Polly. We don't see too many Ayas around for some reason.
Thanks guys! smile

It's getting very interesting! I wasn't expecting quite so many votes for Polly, but the poor girl does deserve more pictures. Aya is very difficult to photograph without her looking wide eyed & stare-y, that might be why there's not many photo's of her around.

All your girls are gorgeous but I voted for Polly also grin she is adorable and I love her lip colour!
Awesome, thanks for the vote smile

Using the patented 'Close eyes, point finger' Method, I picked.... Ginny! grin
Lol, gotta love that method :p I'm gonna organise a closing date for votes this evening (if I remember - going to mummy's for tea tonight :p ), cuz it'll work better that way.....I might just make the day of the photoshoot the closing date.......actually I dunno cuz that will be a couple of weeks away (busybusy lol). hmmmmm, I will decide after I get home tonight smile