Foxy Tiffany
My Dal Tiffany received a fantastic Holiday swap package from KiraKira during the Dal House Forum Holiday Swap. Tiffany's theme was Foxes, and here she is modeling a few of the things she got. The rest of the package can be seen over on my flickr account (link at the bottom).

[Image: 8248401788_1d7e189498.jpg]

[Image: 8248402234_90e565bac3.jpg]

I really love this dress. The color is really neat, and I love the little foxes on it. It was made by SewGrandmaCathy over on etsy. The necklace was made by KiraKira herself, and the adorable hat (that I'm still studying) was made by ellenganz on etsy.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Awesome smile That hat is amazing! <3

I'm really pleased with how well the color & style of the dress suits Tiffany! (Is she OK with wearing the dress? You know, since she's probably a jeans & t-shirt kinda girl?)

smile

When I saw that fox hat on etsy, I just knew I HAD to get it for Tiffany...she looks as adorable in it as I thought she would.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
AWESOME HAT IS AWESOME!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I absolutely love that hat on her! You have such cute girls!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(12-06-2012, 08:52 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I'm really pleased with how well the color & style of the dress suits Tiffany! (Is she OK with wearing the dress? You know, since she's probably a jeans & t-shirt kinda girl?)

smile

When I saw that fox hat on etsy, I just knew I HAD to get it for Tiffany...she looks as adorable in it as I thought she would.

With all the compliments she's getting, she's more than okay with wearing the dress wink You have a great eye for gifts. I love the hat more than Tiffany I think, but she's not changing her clothes for a while.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
The dress is a great color for her, but that hat is all kinds of awesome!
Awww! What a cute lil foy lady! grin

The dress is beautiful and the hat is unreal grin Not sure who to congratulate more; Kira Kira for her good taste or you ByronicHeroine for your gorgeous Tiffany LOL
I wish I had that fox hat for myself, maybe even the dress. She looks very adorable in both. :]
Wow, who ever made that fox hat is soooo talented! It's incredible!
Very cute photos; the lighting is lovely. I wish I could give Tiffany a hug... she's too cute in that dress!
D'aw, she's suuuch a cutie. o:
That dress and hat are soooo cute! ^-^

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
That set is cute! Can fit a cunning girl LOL
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Oh, what a cute outfit! Tiffany looks adorable!