Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
average prices for new releases
could anyone please let me know what prices should be for some of the new dolls. Australia only seems to have them on ebay for alot.

I Must have Jinafire Long and Skelita also Ghoulia Scaris version with shrot hair. and Dance Class Operetta.
just a rough idea so I know if any are reasonable on US ebay.

thanks guys
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Whenever I see the new dolls in store they are $20-30. I never pay more than $30. I do know that I and a few people here would be happy to shop for you if you can't find them for good prices online!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
from what ive seen at TRU the price for average dolls goes anywhere from $12.99 - $24.99 - but keep in mind that's TRU and they tend to over price things - so if you find Jinafire and Skelita for $20 - $25 take them - but finding that online isn't going to be easy - good luck
Jinafire and Skelita are both around $20 (plus or minus a few dollars depending on what store and taxes). I believe the dance class dolls are around $12. I don't know about the "slim box" Scaris dolls, as I have not seen them in stores yet.
thankyou ladies, you have been a big help

Celeste, thankyou for the offer *hugs*
Hey I have the dance class dolls in stock I can save a Dance Class Operetta for you for $15+ postage. The Scaris dolls I could not get Mattel to ship to me.
The dance class retail around $14 I think? The scaris deluxe around $20.
thankyou again everyone, and wooperz - yes please smile I could bring her home when Hednar arrives?
hi, I'm new here in this section, and with very long hiatus from the dolly market forum also - but I've got a question.. maybe you will kindly answer?

is it possible to get Monster High basic dolls still?
in shops.
I would love to have basic Ghoulia but getting her seems really hard.
she is no longer in my country in shops.
and the ebay price is... hilarious!

did you see her recently in shops?
(01-11-2013, 09:56 AM)bupu Wrote: hi, I'm new here in this section, and with very long hiatus from the dolly market forum also - but I've got a question.. maybe you will kindly answer?

is it possible to get Monster High basic dolls still?
in shops.
I would love to have basic Ghoulia but getting her seems really hard.
she is no longer in my country in shops.
and the ebay price is... hilarious!

did you see her recently in shops?

unless you randomly find her on a LiveJournal sale your probably going to end up paying those crazy ebay prices - the basic dolls are sadly really hard to come by now :/