New girls
Gwendolyn wasn't an only child for long! Tonight brought both Esme and Anyu! From left to right: Esme (Banshee), Gwen & Anyu (Chill)
[Image: DSCN0751_zpsb50866a6.jpg]

Poor Esme, I did not want to keep her outfit, but I didn't have a winter ensemble for her! Somehow, I got a bunch of Taeyang clothing first for the Taeyang I don't have yet.... Anyway, a skimpy outfit did not seem right... (Don't worry, more will come soon for her.) So she kept her petticoat as a skirt and is wearing Lead's shirt with a belt...She can work it!
[Image: DSCN0742_zpsc19b85a1.jpg]

This was a group shot, but Gwen totally stole it!

[Image: DSCN07533_zps6c6d7f70.jpg]

Meanwhile, Anyu is adjusting. Poor girl, she has been in a box for a long time with only her bear for company. She is happy to be out, but a bit overwhelmed with it all. She and Gwen are both quiet girls and reserved. In spite of their different backgrounds, I think they will realize they are rather similar. But for now, Anyu is seeking the comfort of the friend that she knows best.
[Image: DSCN0759_zps1df7044d.jpg] [Image: DSCN07572_zpsdef768ea.jpg]

Oh, no! I didn't realize how hot it would be in our house for Anyu in her coat. Now that I figured that out, I think I see a smile!
[Image: DSCN0764_zps1c7e53ad.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Aww! Cute piccies smile Funny how Pullips suddenly multiply on you isn't it wink

(01-01-2013, 05:55 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Aww! Cute piccies smile Funny how Pullips suddenly multiply on you isn't it wink
Well, your collection is inspiring! There are just so many irresistable ones...
FEEDBACK

Congrats on all the new girls! They're lovely <3
Congratulations on your new girls! I like Chill & Banshee, lucky you Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I love Chill, and dream of getting Banshee! Your girls look fantastic!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Congratulations on the new girls! Chill is always so pretty in photos!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats on the new girls! Chill is one of the classic type 3s, in my book. Except I could do without the staining outfit.
oh wow, banshees wig does look great grin is it decent quality or does it knot up really easily?
(01-03-2013, 01:27 PM)kballpinata Wrote: oh wow, banshees wig does look great grin is it decent quality or does it knot up really easily?

To tell the truth, I would not be able to judge the wigs just yet. It feels nice and it looks great, I haven't had a knot yet. Her hair (color & style) and her face up is what made me want her!
FEEDBACK

(01-03-2013, 11:32 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 01:27 PM)kballpinata Wrote: oh wow, banshees wig does look great grin is it decent quality or does it knot up really easily?

To tell the truth, I would not be able to judge the wigs just yet. It feels nice and it looks great, I haven't had a knot yet. Her hair (color & style) and her face up is what made me want her!

Sounds pretty nice to me c: I have a doll, bloody red hood, and the end of her wig is just a rats nest. It came that way, super hard to manage e_e.
I look forward to seeing more pictures of your Banshee, i might get one myself x3