Light effect
Needed an "object" picture for my photography class's light painting assignment, I had just put both Jack and Maylee into their stocks for fun so I decided to use them smile

All shots were taken in a dark room with a long exposure (at least 13 seconds) I then took a flashlight and played with the amount of light shown on them. The light streaks were created by passing my hand cupping the light in front of the camera.

So here are the pictures!

[Image: 8494795575_e7832c26f2.jpg]
Light effect by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 8494795233_6dd9dca617.jpg]

[Image: 8495895852_55e0b58986.jpg]

[Image: 8494794675_a9de58aeb6.jpg]

and my favorite shot smile
[Image: 8494794397_d05ce5e13d.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
They're cute. smile

(I like the second-from-the-last one: it looks almost like she's shooting a tiny bit of lightning.)
Cool effect! Jack and Maylee look lovely, as always smile
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
(02-22-2013, 05:38 AM)fishy Wrote: They're cute. smile

(I like the second-from-the-last one: it looks almost like she's shooting a tiny bit of lightning.)

Hehe it does grin

(02-22-2013, 05:43 AM)LovelyPapin Wrote: Cool effect! Jack and Maylee look lovely, as always smile

Thanks! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Oh, the first one has a dark, creepy noir feeling and then it goes into sci fi! Nice work.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
I love the effects, especially the last one & the one before that. Good job playing with the lights :3
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

wow, you got some great effects there smile I loved the photography elective we did when I was at college.