Henris, Briar and Rose
When I found out that Henri had sold out, I was really bummed. I had been planning on getting an Henri and making her a custom outfit for this years PUDDLE. I was trying to figure out who would be able to take her place when a nude Henri came up for adoption. Yay! So, meet Briar. She's currently wearing Stica's stock, but she won't be wearing it forever. She's just so cute in it smile She's also been given some smooth candy coolcats in a reddish brown, and Date's wig.

[Image: 8402708392_a21c8cb33c.jpg]

[Image: 8401617041_722a21eea5.jpg]

Here's Briar with Rose, not that Rose is really her name. In truth she's been hanging around without a name for a few months now (she's not mine by the way), and I'm just going to call her Rose. She's really pretty, but even prettier in person. Her coolcat chips look like amazing in sunlight, and match her lips perfectly. It's amazing how you can have two of the same model, switch out the eyes and wig, and get two completely different looks.

[Image: 8402708952_e8527328ca.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
They're both so pretty! I especially like Briar, that hairstyle really suits her smile
Henris are really gorgeous in person. I like how both of these look with their respective tweaks.
They really are beautiful...I never thought that much about Henri before, but yours are just so gorgeous! I love Date's wig on her.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow! She is a beautiful girl! I love what you've done with her hair and eyes, it's a stunning combination! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I was always in 2 minds with Henri, there were never many pics of her out of her stock, so it was hard to judge how she'd look....but those 2 are gorgeous, so pretty.

ohh, you have twins ^^
Henri is awesome, she is definitely on my short list of wants. Both the girls are so pretty, especially together!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!