Whitley - Pinocchio
She's such a cutie pie! I thought I'd want to rewig and rechip her, but I really love her just as she is. Dress and leggings made by me from Licca patterns, boots are Only Hearts Club.

[Image: 8406176243_c12e329849_z.jpg]

[Image: 8407267788_16424d1e63_z.jpg]

[Image: 8406173557_6e13681774_z.jpg]

[Image: 8407266624_0230720ef0_z.jpg]

[Image: 8406172733_565d9b1ecf_z.jpg]
She's so cute--despite the short hair, she actually looks really girly. That dress you made is adorable--I love the two fabric prints you used.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Darling! I love the fabric, where did you find it?
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She is really cute, love the dress, you have great sewing skills!

You're right about not needing to rechip and rewig.
Her wig suits her well - short and sweet! I like her blue eyes too.
I love the design of that dress, very vintage looking and like a rag doll's. Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She is so cute ! I'm not usually a big fan of short hair but it suits her so well ! I also love her dress ! The material is so cute and it looks well made smile
I think short hair suits Dals best, it compliments their face shape and youthful age. She's adorable!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Thanks, all! I absolutely adore her!
(01-23-2013, 12:53 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Darling! I love the fabric, where did you find it?
Good question, it's a fat quarter that I've had around for years. I think it came from JoAnn Fabrics, but it also could have come from a quilt shop. Any who, it's probably a print that's not available any more.