Juliet (Meiko)
First off, Meiko is an awesome girl! She is so versatile and I'm so glad that I thought of her to be my Juliet. I like that her faceup is quite natural without being overly bare. I don't think she has found her main wig yet, but Cavalie's is working for her for now. I braided it some and tried to do more, but this is what was reasonably successful. First we shall show her in her full Juliet glory and then go back to other looks I tried while conditioning her wig. I apologize for the poor quality and size consistency of some of the pictures, both nights that I was working on these, it was late, I was tired and rushing to get it done. You can see that Romeo is quite taken with her and really doesn't care which look she has!

[Image: DSCN1101_zpsf2b6f537.jpg] [Image: DSCN10961024x681_zpsbbc65250.jpg][Image: th_DSCN1099476x800_zps0cdc3621.jpg][Image: th_DSCN1041_zps6f8f0d94.jpg][Image: th_DSCN1052_zps60961e5f.jpg][Image: th_DSCN1054446x1024_zps71773293.jpg][Image: th_DSCN1057817x1024_zps04fcb7f8.jpg][Image: th_DSCN1048_zpsa50d78ce.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
haha - I like this one the best yay
[Image: DSCN1041_zps6f8f0d94.jpg]
She is a beauty! I love her in that dress!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(02-04-2013, 09:38 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: haha - I like this one the best yay
Me too! She is too adorable in Magda's cap. She has a couple of other dresses, but until I get both busy and talented, that is the one that fits her best.
FEEDBACK

She looks lovely as a blonde. And a monkey. I never would have guessed she was a Meiko. I can't keep up with/recognize a lot of these newer releases as soon as the wigs and stock come off.
Yeah, some are more distinct than others and with the way they add dolls it is tough to keep up with. She is one that is better in person, the pictures of her didn't do much and her stock isn't to die for either. But she really is lovely and looks good in everything, which makes her fun!
FEEDBACK