Tokidoki Luna and Pere Noel
My latest girls and i am thrilled with them both
(well i am now after the shock of how crap their hair was when they first arrived - still i love both of them xx)

Tokidoki Luna
[Image: IMG_7447_zps3db53729.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7446_zpse30858ea.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7442_zps86d29248.jpg]

Pere Noel
[Image: IMG_7460_zps7e21cbee.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7454_zpsdfdb03d7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7451_zps92e110b0.jpg]
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
Both girls look gorgeous smile You Luna is soooo lovely, I really want her!! Where did you get her?

(02-05-2013, 05:22 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Both girls look gorgeous smile You Luna is soooo lovely, I really want her!! Where did you get her?
I got her from magma heritage (singapore) :-) i had her on preorder from back in december xx
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
Are they good to buy from? I've always ordered my dolls from Pullip Style but they don't have Luna in. Are magma heritage good with their prices & shipping?

I purchased a NRFB Panda from them last month with some e-bay bucks I had saved up and the doll arrived pretty quick, nicely wrapped and the price was not too bad.

(02-05-2013, 05:49 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Are they good to buy from? I've always ordered my dolls from Pullip Style but they don't have Luna in. Are magma heritage good with their prices & shipping?
yes i have bought a few dolls from madison at magma heritage and have always had great service. my dolls have always arrived well packaged in thick boxes. no problems at all with the company. Then again i have also bought quite a few from PS and their service is fab too with great packaging. I just buy from which ever out the two has the doll i want in stock at a price ill pay for it (plus i have to factor high shipping costs in as i am in the UK)

from what i can gather PS are going to be getting Luna in stock soon anyway :-)

also Lilcurley being in the UK your prob suffering the high shipping charges it takes to get a doll here espec now USPS have put them up!!
Ordered >
congratulations on your new dolls--Pere Noel is so pretty, and I think Luna is awesome. I especially love her stock outfit. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They are beautiful! Such lovely faces! And Luna's stock looks awesome!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Congrats! They're both gorgeous!
They are both so beautiful, just like in their promo photos.
I want to have a Pullip luna too, she has lovely stock and faceup. smile
Congratulations!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Congratulations! yay Both of them are on my wishlist. Tokidoki Luna is even prettier than I imagined!
Thank you :-) I love them both and I'm really super happy with Luna, I debated so much buying her but I sooooo glad I did now as she's definitely my favourite xx
Ordered >
Tokidoki Luna has the most gorgeous eyes! The paint is amazing, they're beautifully almond shaped.