Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way - also Naomi!!*
Sam is such a lovable name smile It's funny, Tae's inspire totally different, foreign, based on characters I love from books etc, but my Isuls always tell me their names immediately and they are short, soft and sweet. Quentin & Quinn(Vesselle), Toby (Apollo), Ned (Lir), Seth (Sith Tongue ). Finn (Romantic King) is Irish (it's automatic for me LOL ) but it's still simple and soft. Only Hednar -- Faolán and Midnight Deja Vu -- Auberon, brought out my usual style - lol. They sorta demanded it really, one can't name a Victorian era ghost Fred or something hehe, or a Romanian shapeshifter Bob ! Tongue

Sam and Jake sound exactly like brothers (the names I mean lol) They could be half brothers to explain different hair and eye colour, maybe?
I am glad Jake is becoming more than Meg's man-bag LOL Lead is a gorgeous boy and now, with such a cute brother, the possibilities are endless. But must Sam like Spongebob??? arghhhhhhhh, I still have nightmares about that IRRITATING yellow thing from when my kids were teens living at home and it seemed every teenager in the world was obsessed by a sponge GRRRR ! LOL

I bet Kitty will love playing with Sam smile I can imagine Erin will mother him, Meg will love him of course, but Polly ... hmmm. That should be fun, I do love it when Polly gets annoyed grin She's such a ... (leaving blank, this is a PG forum)

ETA - after ALL of that I forgot to say what a wonderful sister you are smile I bet your sis has the collecting gene too, I'm sure she will love her very first pullip !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolly patience is not my friend.... *Mao is on his way!!* - by Miss Edith - 03-03-2013, 11:23 PM