Magma Heritage dollies
Hello! Just updating from my trip currently in Singapore ~

I went to Magma Heritage shop but just for visitor's info: they are actually a private 'mail-in order' shop rather than just your 'drop-in store' so you have to call/email first - that's what Madison the staff told me. (if you came out 'empty-handed' they charge a $5 fee) but they don't charge if you buy something in store.

Their prices were abit 'higher' than I expected... for Little Dal (and docolla) they each cost about $58SGD -> $46USD but if you were looking for 'lower prices' it was only with older releases or mini-Pullips. They were out of stock for several dolls, so they advised me to call before I drop by.

If anyone was interested, they have 1 ISUL MAO left Oh My (he costs $122 USD +shipping) but I ran out of cash money after getting a Campenella set + the mini-Cinnamoroll doll. (embarassing.. cuz he had to cross out Isul Mao then) So I'm travelling back tomorrow; I decided I have to exchange for Fuzzy Logic cuz PS sells Black Peace Now sets cheaper and Fuzzy isn't in stock anymore.

I want to take a photo of the dolls in display.. there was a KIRSCHE (I know Briscuit be squeeing for)... and several Dals/Pullips/Taeyang on display, the staff showed me the STEAMPUNK - Aurora, Gyro and Helios!! I really need to take photos next visit!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
They charge you for coming out empty handed ?? Omg, that's cheeky!

I look forward to seeing photos...are you going to be getting Mao, then?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-13-2013, 02:37 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I look forward to seeing photos...are you going to be getting Mao, then?

@KiraKira I'll check in on my 2nd trip (in May) if he still in stock, if not, I'll buy the 'Neko Neko' version from PS when I've moved. The MH ebay listing kept increasing his price.. like from $122, now it's $140 (+ shipping) =_=

Haha I bought such an expensive 'Fuzzy Logic' Isul/Pullip set.. cost $60USD but only since everywhere else it's sold out.

@Lilcurly I know rental fees for retail stores are high in S'pore, so their store was located on a 3rd flr of a business-like apartment. It was kinda tricky for me to find. I'm thinking if it's why they raise prices on their dolls, while webstores continue having low prices right but... you could still see how the dolls look 'in real life' first?

Also they give you festive Pullip-brand goodies if you preorder.etc. So it's all pretty authentic.
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan