Magma Heritage dollies
Hello! Just updating from my trip currently in Singapore ~

I went to Magma Heritage shop but just for visitor's info: they are actually a private 'mail-in order' shop rather than just your 'drop-in store' so you have to call/email first - that's what Madison the staff told me. (if you came out 'empty-handed' they charge a $5 fee) but they don't charge if you buy something in store.

Their prices were abit 'higher' than I expected... for Little Dal (and docolla) they each cost about $58SGD -> $46USD but if you were looking for 'lower prices' it was only with older releases or mini-Pullips. They were out of stock for several dolls, so they advised me to call before I drop by.

If anyone was interested, they have 1 ISUL MAO left Oh My (he costs $122 USD +shipping) but I ran out of cash money after getting a Campenella set + the mini-Cinnamoroll doll. (embarassing.. cuz he had to cross out Isul Mao then) So I'm travelling back tomorrow; I decided I have to exchange for Fuzzy Logic cuz PS sells Black Peace Now sets cheaper and Fuzzy isn't in stock anymore.

I want to take a photo of the dolls in display.. there was a KIRSCHE (I know Briscuit be squeeing for)... and several Dals/Pullips/Taeyang on display, the staff showed me the STEAMPUNK - Aurora, Gyro and Helios!! I really need to take photos next visit!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan

Messages In This Thread
Magma Heritage dollies - by Joichi - 03-12-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Magma Heritage dollies - by Lilcurly - 03-12-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Magma Heritage dollies - by KiraKira - 03-13-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: Magma Heritage dollies - by Joichi - 03-16-2013, 09:39 AM