[Image: DSC01734_zpsa3419df9.jpg]

Gorgeous face-up...

[Image: DSC01735_zps96847938.jpg]

covered in dang plastic!!...

[Image: DSC01739_zpsd7982068.jpg]

Then the following evening when I started on her modifications smile

Bald, ready to be Obitsu'd...

[Image: DSC01740_zps20401cab.jpg]

Obitsu'd! With a pink wig on, & random clothes...

[Image: DSC01741_zpsa9c00af3.jpg]

With her new blue cabachon chips & extra lashes...

[Image: DSC01746_zps3f3a5a54.jpg]

Similar ???...

[Image: DSC01748_zps84d07087.jpg]

Back in her stock wig, which she's staying in for now...

[Image: DSC01750_zps95f1c1a4.jpg]

Her stock wig is surprisingly good quality, I need to see if I can wash out the creases from her pigtail, but other than that she'll stay in it for now smile I had planned for her to have a pale blue wig, or a white wig, but I'm really liking her with a black wig...so I'm going to buy a pale blue one (& probably a white one too), then decide which I like best.

I'm really sorry if the photo's are silly sizes btw, I've never got on with Photobucket, but my Flickr account is full & they want me to pay to upload more pictures :s

Another beauty in your doll family, Gemma! I can definitely see how she & Polly could be cousins--they are both very glamorous and gorgeous girls. Congrats on her! And I love the changes you did to her...she looks awesome.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She looks very striking with the light blue eyes and contrasting black hair. Congrats!
Those blue eyes on her are just amazing! She is such a beautiful girl, I can't wait to see what kind of style you come up with for her!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Congrats on getting her home smile
She looks paler than I thought. I really like her stock and that black straight hair on her.
I never realized she and Polly looked similar. Which Pullip is Polly by the way?
I think she will be pretty in both black and pale blue hair, though I may want to see her on the other wig first Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks guys smile

Paleness wise she's almost as pale as my Prunella, Fenn. Her stock is very random, but bits of it are really nice, like her little black camisole top, & the lace shrug. The leather shorts are quite cool too :p

I never realised they did either lol, I sat them next to eachother & was like....hmm! Wasn't expecting that :p I think it's a happy accident though as it ties her in with another of my dolls, so she's all part of the family now smile Polly's an Aya with new wig & cabachon chips.

lol, I promise I'll post pics of the other wig choices before I make a decision.

Yeah, random stock but overall pretty for her. I never knew it had bits like those, great that it's usable separately.
Tee hee, maybe you have fondness with girls with that looks. Yeah, she blends well. Actually all of your dolly members resembles something, maybe its their eyes, but still, very nice smile Ooh, I totally forgot Aya, she's pretty rewigged and rechipped.

I'll wait for it Lilcurly, nice you've already got choices smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love her new eyes with her stock wig *nod* a blue or white could be neat too
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
^Thanks smile I might see if I can find a blue & white wig, similar to Brianna's.

I love Naomis! I also love seeing how different they can all be. I think Miley looks fab! Those chips suit her so well. I was also really surprised by how nice her stock wig is. But all of the black ones seem to be nice. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with her next, and if she ends up as Polly's cousin.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She'll definitely be Polly's cousin smile I really like that storyline. I'll try & get her profile up asap, I need to update everyone's photographs anyway, but I'll need to take a quick snap of Miley for her profile.

Naomi's are beautiful, I found some lovely girls on Flickr when I did some searching smile