Shuko's Beach Trip
I decided to take my girl Shuko out the other day. We drove along the coast and stopped at a quiet cafe for some coffee. At times it was super windy, so it was a challenge to keep her hair tamed and her hat on.

[Image: 8595392627_84b3871718_z.jpg]

[Image: 8595392601_9b4c6ce617_z.jpg]

Here she is sitting on the windowsill at the cafe.

[Image: 8596507206_ceda2cdb8d_z.jpg]
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

I love the windblown hair--it adds a sense of movement to your photos. It looked like it was a beautiful day--Shuko looks so pretty!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow! That girl can rock a white outift! It really brings out the soft pink color of her hair too!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Your Shuko is really pretty - I love the first pic, looking great on a windy day smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She's sooooo pretty. smile I wish I could muster up the courage of taking my dolls out in public one day. yay
She's by far one of the prettiest pullips imo. c:

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
(03-28-2013, 07:55 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love the windblown hair--it adds a sense of movement to your photos. It looked like it was a beautiful day--Shuko looks so pretty!

Her hair was so all over the place that day, I was thrilled to be able to take a photo without it completely in her face. XD

(03-28-2013, 11:46 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: Wow! That girl can rock a white outift! It really brings out the soft pink color of her hair too!

White is so hard to pair on my girls, it seems only to go well with Shuko. yay I really think it must be her pale hair indeed!

(03-28-2013, 04:18 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your Shuko is really pretty - I love the first pic, looking great on a windy day

So glad you enjoyed my 'action' shot. grin

(03-29-2013, 01:33 AM)bambi latte Wrote: She's sooooo pretty. I wish I could muster up the courage of taking my dolls out in public one day.
She's by far one of the prettiest pullips imo. c:

Just take a deep breath, pick a rather secluded spot for your first time out and just go for it! Maybe grab another dolly friend and take your most photogenic girl for confidence. You can do it! yay

She's beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun ^-^
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
(03-29-2013, 05:12 PM)Aienhime Wrote: She's beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun ^-^

Indeed we did! Beautiful weather is so rare this time of year, we definitely tried to make the most of it. yay