Newbies
Eden is my Arietta, that I did some work on. I think she is totally pretty now, but I may be biased! She always manages to have a dreamy lovestruck look, she is a hopeless romantic.
[Image: DSCN1526_zps3c6e4d6a.jpg]

Serena is Ala, of course, with just a bit of touch up. She had some of her dark undereye circles removed and some blush added. Oh and a little change to her lip color. It didn't take much, she is gorgeous as is!

[Image: DSCN1529_zpsa34d85ce.jpg][Image: DSCN1530384x640_zps80df8d8e.jpg]

Jeanne-Marie has been known as Henri, she loves to take on new identities. So far she is stunning in virtually every wig and outfit. I'm SO happy to finally have this girl! (If you have her original wig available, let me know!) I think she may the long lost sister of two of my other girls, Jade and Jett. If so, she left home at an early age when the others were still in grade school. It is hard to pin Jeanne-Marie down to a single story and from what she says, she is a glamorous spy or a total liar....
[Image: DSCN1522393x640_zps6ceff7d3.jpg]
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Oooooh....more gorgeous girls! I love your Arietta--I don't see very many of her around...your doll family is growing quite quickly! I'd love to see a dolly family photo if you are ever up to it...

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow, such cuties! I never would have thought to put Henri in a pastel wig, but she looks great in it.
(04-10-2013, 10:52 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Oooooh....more gorgeous girls! I love your Arietta--I don't see very many of her around...your doll family is growing quite quickly! I'd love to see a dolly family photo if you are ever up to it...

grin

One of these days I'll try, just to see if I can accomplish it! I have gotten a ridiculous amount of dolls in a short time, but I love each one. I have had Eden and Serena for a while, but I was working on them. I have some others that have yet to be introduced too.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Gorgeous girls smile I really thought Henri was Akoya in the outfit & wig you have her in :p She looks great.

Pretty! smile They're so unique. ^ o ^
I love seeing custom dolls, they make them so much more personal, and I love the bond that the owners get with them!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥