My Pullip family
Well I literally got into Pullips a few months ago and wow! I've already managed to get three girls already Innocent

Here is my Wind and Venus:

[Image: 8936226867_51dbe93d96.jpg]
Pullips! by xmylesx - Suave Doll, on Flickr

And my Cornice:

[Image: 9023879301_612b7ef032.jpg]
Cornice by xmylesx - Suave Doll, on Flickr

So happy to have these gorgeous girls here with me. I think a Noir would complete my family.. for a while Tongue
They are all so pretty! It's great to see the older girls around--to me, they have a charm about them that the newer releases don't. Cornice is gorgeous!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(06-14-2013, 05:08 AM)KiraKira Wrote: They are all so pretty! It's great to see the older girls around--to me, they have a charm about them that the newer releases don't. Cornice is gorgeous!

Of course! I do like all of the releases that were on type 1 bodies and quite a few on the type 2 as well.. Cornice is my favourite on the type 3. Totally dreaming for a Noir!
Gorgeous girls! They do tend to multiply at quite a rate :p

All of your girls are beautiful. You should definitely get Noir, she would look amazing with Cornice.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(06-14-2013, 08:11 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Gorgeous girls! They do tend to multiply at quite a rate :p

Thank you! Yes, it's kinda scary haha Tongue Pullips are taking over here!

(06-14-2013, 10:20 AM)martah Wrote: All of your girls are beautiful. You should definitely get Noir, she would look amazing with Cornice.

If I can get her! She seems so impossible to find Tongue Promise to take more pictures of them soon, weather has been super crappy here. Here's hoping it gets better this weekend!
Three in a few months? I wish I was lucky as you dear. I only have nude Yuki to keep me company Tongue
That's really nice, you got the older releases. This reminded me that my sister especially fancies Wind, I could try nagging her to buy me one. I like that redhead. tee hee. Is she the one with the bike?
And Noir! Ahhh, I like her too but her price is quite steep :< I did saw a preloved one on eBay, if you're eyeing on preloved the price is okay considering her market value these days..
No one on the newer releases gets your interest?
And.. Congrats on your dollies! smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(06-14-2013, 09:07 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Three in a few months? I wish I was lucky as you dear. I only have nude Yuki to keep me company Tongue
That's really nice, you got the older releases. This reminded me that my sister especially fancies Wind, I could try nagging her to buy me one. I like that redhead. tee hee. Is she the one with the bike?
And Noir! Ahhh, I like her too but her price is quite steep :< I did saw a preloved one on eBay, if you're eyeing on preloved the price is okay considering her market value these days..
No one on the newer releases gets your interest?
And.. Congrats on your dollies! smile

Ahh I got so many because I sold quite a few of my Blythe girls off Tongue Wind is absolutely stunning! Mine came with the bike (which by the way came loose in her box and scraped her face >_<) Any Noir would do, new, preloved! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for her grin
Your girls are gorgeous. I love older models too, it's so nice to see more pics--especially of venus and wind! smile

I hope that you'll be able to get Noir. She's really a cutie. :3 and welcome to the forum!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Good luck finding Noir! I know the pain, she was my grail since I started the hobby few years ago. I managed to find her here on Dolly Market only few months ago. I hope you will find one, reasonably priced too.
You could always get the Regeneration Series one but as KiraKira said, older girls have more charm.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Beautiful girls! I recently got Cornice as well, and I just adore her.

I've wavered back and forth on Wind. I love that she sometimes comes with a bicycle, and her faceup is charming!

Do your girls have names? Wind has always struck me as a Fiona. Anyway, congrats and welcome!

(06-14-2013, 05:08 AM)KiraKira Wrote: It's great to see the older girls around--to me, they have a charm about them that the newer releases don't.

Totally agreed, Kira. The older girls are all so well-thought out, from the overall vibe/concept right down to the tiniest details (earrings! a suitcase! little metal tools! a snake puppet!). They each have such a distinctive personality. Like Assa, for instance -- she is hands-down my favorite doll ever, partially because so many people were like "WTF?!" when she was released, but mostly because she's the most subversive, boundary-pushing Pullip they've ever made. She's queer! She has dreadlocks! She's wearing a mechanic's jumpsuit, for maude's sake. The Jun Planning designers were just like "F*** ALL Y'ALL" when they made her -- she is who she is, they don't care if you don't like her.

Something tells me that Groove would never take such a risk with a new Pullip nowadays. Apparently all the Lolita styles sell well globally, but ::yawn:: they get kind of tiresome after a while. I don't find myself interested in many of the newer Pullips because of that. The ones that appeal to me most are those that are startlingly unique.
(06-15-2013, 12:31 AM)mylesx Wrote: Ahh I got so many because I sold quite a few of my Blythe girls off Tongue Wind is absolutely stunning! Mine came with the bike (which by the way came loose in her box and scraped her face >_<) Any Noir would do, new, preloved! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for her grin

I want the one with the bike too (as we have a red life sized bike, it's meant to be, tee hee). Ah, poor Wind, I hope if i get one she'll be okay Innocent.
Alright, I will PM you then smile
I'm curious with their names also, would you keep their stock names?
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Congrats on these gorgeous girls! I am a massive Cornice fan... she's my favourite of all my dolls smile
I love your Venus too, she's on my wishlist!
As for Noir, I have the regen version. I totally understand what you mean about the newer dolls though, and can understand why you would prefer the original. To be honest, so would I! However, rewigged, chipped and on an obitsu, I still think the regen is pretty special. Good luck finding the original, I hope you can get her soon smile
Nice pics!
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
(06-15-2013, 06:29 AM)vanie Wrote: Your girls are gorgeous. I love older models too, it's so nice to see more pics--especially of venus and wind! smile

I hope that you'll be able to get Noir. She's really a cutie. :3 and welcome to the forum!

Thank you!

(06-15-2013, 10:40 AM)martah Wrote: Good luck finding Noir! I know the pain, she was my grail since I started the hobby few years ago. I managed to find her here on Dolly Market only few months ago. I hope you will find one, reasonably priced too.
You could always get the Regeneration Series one but as KiraKira said, older girls have more charm.

I think it's just the whole thought of them being some of the first girls.. plus that type one body is awesome!

(06-15-2013, 10:48 AM)vadafade Wrote: Beautiful girls! I recently got Cornice as well, and I just adore her.

I've wavered back and forth on Wind. I love that she sometimes comes with a bicycle, and her faceup is charming!

Do your girls have names? Wind has always struck me as a Fiona. Anyway, congrats and welcome!

Currently, they all go by their stock names.. I do think they're pretty cute names LOL

(06-15-2013, 10:51 PM)LovelyPapin Wrote: Congrats on these gorgeous girls! I am a massive Cornice fan... she's my favourite of all my dolls smile
I love your Venus too, she's on my wishlist!
As for Noir, I have the regen version. I totally understand what you mean about the newer dolls though, and can understand why you would prefer the original. To be honest, so would I! However, rewigged, chipped and on an obitsu, I still think the regen is pretty special. Good luck finding the original, I hope you can get her soon smile
Nice pics!

Thank you! I don't know why, I don't really like the regen girl. Have they changed Pullip's face slightly? Next to each other they look really different!
(06-15-2013, 11:41 PM)mylesx Wrote: I don't know why, I don't really like the regen girl. Have they changed Pullip's face slightly? Next to each other they look really different!

They haven't changed the Pullip face mold, but I agree -- I think all the regens look really different from the originals, and Noir is one of the most markedly so. Most of the originals have slightly shorter bangs, smaller pupils, eyemechs with a slightly upward gaze, and eyelids that hang just a bit lower (what Blythe fans would call "unboggled"). But with Noir in particular, what makes her regen look so different from her original is that their eyeshadow is totally different: regen has more above her eyes, whereas original has more around and below her eyes. (See pullip_junk's faceup comparison.)

When they're side by side, regen Noir -- with her larger pupils, more "open" eyes (less eyelid showing), direct/straight-on gaze, and eyeshadow above her eyes -- looks friendly, innocent, and almost downright cheerful. Original Noir looks pensive and mysterious, like she's still a bit strung out from last night but she's sure as hell not telling anyone what she was up to.