In her stock pvc underwear o.O lol!

[Image: 2nj9hj4.jpg]

[Image: wkl2e9.jpg]

[Image: o8dy5u.jpg]

She quickly made friends with Courtney and Fleur smile

[Image: 2v1b6h1.jpg]

[Image: 2mcsga9.jpg]

[Image: jturmx.jpg]

( Um, Courtney? This is Lyra's thread Sweatdrop )

[Image: 2n19j51.jpg]

[Image: iom8nr.jpg]

I'm very happy with her, she's got such a sweet, natural look about her, and a very young, fresh faceup Heart I really love the brush of pearly pink eyeshadow! It compliments her deep blue eyes so well!! Happy She's a very pretty Pullip I highly recommend...though I'm not sure what's up with the Tuna LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wow she is gorgeous in your photos smile Haha, I'm not sure what's up with the tuna too, it should have been a mini octopus! Well dollies can go 'fishing' for a tuna with that item in that case?

Lol her lingerie, was not what I expected, is it netted/wire-mesh? I love pink-haired pullips, I'm getting mine to have a mixed white/pink wig soon!
Oh wow, she's super cute. I've never seen Luka's face up close like that before -- she's far prettier than her stock photos show. I also had no idea that she came with her nails painted! She has an innocence about her that reminds me a bit of Xiao Fan, especially with her expression in the second photo.

I always thought the tuna was part of her Vocaloid character. Is it not? wink
Ah she's so pretty! I can't wait to get mine! yay

Where did you get the outfit in the first picture? It looks gorgeous! grin
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
I love Luka! She's my only Vocaloid, and by far my favorite girl to look at fan art of. I'm glad you like her so much and I hope you continue to enjoy her smile I love your clothing for her, btw.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's very pretty! And so is Courtney. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you so much for the kind words everyone! smile Ahaha yes Joichi it surprised me too, it is that terrifying combination of net fabric and velcro fastening Sweatdrop even more amazing was that she comes with a teeny padded bra to make her bust appear as big as her Vocaloid character xD sooo cute! And Vada you are right, her stock photos don't do her justice! I had to see owner photos before I fell in love and decided to buy a Luka.

Thanks Supernova! Happy The black dress is an AudreyClaraKaty creation, she's one of my fave sellers on Ebay. She does Pullip dresses, headband and hand bags. Langley has an ACK dress too, I'll PM you a piccy ~
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's adorable in the pink dress, too! Does she actually come with a tuna?
I have two dresses coming from her! I'll have to save her on ebay. :p

The tuna seems to be Luka's "thing" (like miku with her leeks) I have no idea why though.
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Haha thanks, I'm addicted to Sugar Mag clothes (and anything pink)grin

And yes, she actually comes with a small plastic Tuna o.O I know it's her 'thing' like Miku's leeks, but knowing and understanding are two different things LOL
(10-01-2013, 08:38 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Haha thanks, I'm addicted to Sugar Mag clothes (and anything pink)grin

And yes, she actually comes with a small plastic Tuna o.O I know it's her 'thing' like Miku's leeks, but knowing and understanding are two different things LOL

Where do you get your sugar mag clothes? I've seen some nice stuff from them but they don't have a website. :s
*My dolls*

I googled it up-- the Tuna it was ' a result of comparing the Japanese word for "tuna" with her last name.' but the hardcore fans had a heated debate, being 'Tako-Luka' or Tuna as the final decided items.

Octopus concept was because her hair was drawn to look like one: which I think Octo-luka is the cutest wierd thing:

[Image: 348.jpg]

Similiar to 'Miku Hatsune and Leek' was all decided by the fandom club, not by official staff. I secretly picture Miku's just an alien rabbit with floppy 'ears'-hair tails XD
I scrounge the clothes wherever I can find them off private Ebay sellers xD .com has a much wider selection than .co.uk. Thisisblythe.com also have a whole ton of Sugar Mag stuff and ship to the UK, but I haven't shopped there yet myself.

LOL@ that picture, Joichi. Octo-luka is indeed the cutest weird thing! LOL
She is gorgeous ^^. When I got mine that underwear sure took me by surprise. Such a innocent looking girl in such kinky underwear grin. I love mine lots. More so because she looks like a friend of mine, except my friend is blonde not pink haired ^^.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She's so pretty! I was seriously thinking about putting Luka on my wishlist but I always feel weird buying the Pullips that are characters from an anime that I don't watch/fandom I'm not a part of. (And you're killing me with your Regen Fanatica <3 )
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr