Show your new Doll!
Everyone's new dolls look great!!!

My new doll arrived! Now you all can know who she is! <3

[Image: 46882908325_287a8bd942_z.jpg]Kyeung by Haley, on Flickr
It's Fanatica!!

Meet Kyeung! I'm going to take some more photos of her later, my camera died. ^^

I've wanted Fanatica ever since I started collecting. I've always loved how mischievous she looks!!
Mischievous is a perfect description! What a cutie!

Her eyes look so dark! Are they actually black, or a very dark brown?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks like she's up to something, for sure!!

Her eyes are just very VERY dark brown!

Thanks!!!
Fanatica is pretty neat. I love the Scottish pattern.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
I saw her on Facebook, and the name of the doll completely eluded me. I kept think Principessa, but I know Principessa doesn't look like that. Congratulations on your new girl. Does she have a name picked out already?
Cute! Congrats on the new arrival! Bummer about the camera. Hope you'll be back in gear soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a great grail, and her outfit is cool.
Congrats, everyone! The dolls look fantastic
the fanatica at the beginning of the page has a make up so sweet! his outfit reminds me of traditional Scottish outfits, it's cute! bravo for this acquisition
LOL         Pullip                Fan           LOL
At home : Pullip Helter Skelter Ririko, Pullip FullCusto by HipnoticPullip Ultimate Dream : Pullip Victorique de Blois
French!!

I finally got my 70th doll, a Classical Queen. She wasn't exactly someone I'd have looked at but I got inspired and so now she's with me... She's waiting for a new wig and eyes, but here's a quick photo I took of her on a train. Meet Yu-jin!
[Image: 40800130943_7f33bfa67e.jpg]Yu-jin by Kit, on Flickr
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
So the Classical Queen won’t be so "Classical" in the end. Looking forward the completed look!
Fourrure arrived today. For the moment she’s wearing some random bits and pieces I had laying around, but I hope to have her in something much better soon!

[Image: 9768F305-3FA7-464F-B27D-9318ED22DD1A_zpshlu6nbeu.jpeg]
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Oh? Look like I do have something new to show. But she's not really that new.

In fact, it's my very first Sample Pullip, Holly, whom I bought specifically to rewig-and give her a new costume to turn her into an original character.

[Image: gxPGHpn.jpg]

However, I wasn't satisfied with her untouched face-up. I had the ambition to redo her myself but I learned the hard way that I better leave that to a pro.

And so I did.

[Image: ncneivJ.jpg]
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TicketyBooC...eader-name&listing_id=696905947

So, Skully is now truly her own character at last!

[Image: XU0yMSo.jpg]

But you'll have to go to the link down below for the grand reveal!
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7261931&pid=8235214#pid8235214
Etoyashi, your custom Pullip looks very intriguing! :3
DeadlyNova, congrats on Fanatica! She looks so neat in her original look.
PoisonedDeath, I love Classical Queen's changing look already.
Jinxed, good luck with the outfit hunting for Fourrure! Did someone else steal hers? LOL.
And everyone should check out Kanrabat's thread - Holly has really transformed!

Here's one of my newest additions, the first Happy Birthday Pullip! set. Aren't they grand? :3
[Image: 46891978385_034094b9ab.jpg]

(To see more of them, please visit their Photo Gallery thread!) Happy Bday Pullip! Set
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

The Happy B-Day set is very elegant!
At least poor Namu had a nice feature before getting the boot.