Show your new Doll!
I love her little jacket Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Aww, Drta is so cute!
Well, they are Grooves, so I'll put them here for now... sorry if this is the wrong place.

[Image: 13792423713_c6f46df50b.jpg]
Introducing Natalie and Robyn...
I was going to call the black-haired one Aislinn (trying to stay with an "A" for 'Promenade des Anglais'; but it just didn't work when she got here. Not so much in a photo, but 'in person' I thought she kinda looked like the actress, Natalie Dormer, so I think she will have to be a Natalie.

[Image: 13792406415_2289a72673.jpg]
I thought Sunsette would be jealous, but she actually looked pleased to have some new friends.

[Image: 13792406235_6a2dbbb4e9.jpg]
They were intrigued with the kitty.

So where should I put a thread of their photos -- under 'Pullip & Friends' cos they're Jun Planning/Grooves, or under 'Other dolls' cos they aren't Pullips?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks gals!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

As long as Sunsette is there to chaperone I think you'd be ok posting them under a Pullip thread! But best to ask a mod if unsure xD

They're very beautiful, congrats. Natalie's outfit is stunning!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Tezca modeling a new shirtsmile
[Image: tumblr_n42ogvRlq61ty3141o1_500.jpg]
I just got in my Beautiful MyuXSheryl Custom Crystaline yesterday! <3

Click through for more pics!

She has the cool eye moving mod that allows her to look in different directions!

-Savannah
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
She's breathtakingly beautiful Savannah grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Wow! She is gorgeous!
Truly gorgeous, Savannah. The headpiece she has on is beautiful.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's stunning, Savannah! How does her new eyemech work?
Congrats, Savannah!
My PAMDolls custom:
'Pyxis, the space-traveller'

[Image: 13826005705_8f1264e720_z.jpg]
My space-traveller, Pyxis ❤ por Kirby ♡ thecityofwonder, en Flickr
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2
Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! You are very lucky smile
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Ahhhh! AshleyA I've been gazing at that girl on Flickr, she's amazing!! Heart 2

Savannah, your custom girl is beautiful, Myufish has done a fine job! I love her eyes, and her cosmic-looking headpiece thingy grin

Goldenafternoon your little Tezca looks precious in her new threads Heart