Show your new Doll!
Aaah, you guys are making me need 500 more Isuls. Milk Tea showing up at TM makes me feel like I definitely need to go to one again soon. My luck I'll find one I already have instead. xD

Everyone's new dolls are so cute!

I love the name Calvin for your Cavalie, dargos. XD He's so cute. <3

Pia is GORGEOUS, omg.

GreysPrincess, your Lumiere definitely looks like a little rockstar, only a rockstar could pull off those boots. XD (I still haven't found a use for them.) I almost didn't recognize him other than his eyechips because I'm not sure I've seen many Fairy Lumiere's rewigged!
I'M SO GLAD TO BE INSPIRING MORE TINY BANDS. <3<3<3 Muahahahaha.

I can't wait to see how cute your Milk Tea looks once she is fixed up, Haint Blue. <3
Lumiere' stock wig has been claimed for the female Isul custom I've got on the way. I think it'll suit her quite nicely, so it's definitely still going to get some love!

Your Milk Tea is a real cutie! That was who I'd decided would be my first choice if I saw him, but I'm kinda loving my Lumiere now that I've got him. smile
Milk Tea is the best Isul and I have hundreds of pictures for naysayers. grin mine is characterized as a genderless elf so basically can wear anything and look fabulous. :3
Haint Blue, I'm so glad Tasket got a friend!
My newest girl is a Carmilla Pullip
[Image: 27536985404_6dc03efec9.jpg]Erzbeth Bathory by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28074264911_b8e3e03e2b.jpg]Don't look at me if you want to die by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Say hello to Erzbeth Bathory ;D
Congrats she is very pretty. smile these are very nice photos
(07-12-2016, 01:36 AM)its a secret Wrote: My newest girl is a Carmilla Pullip

Say hello to Erzbeth Bathory ;D

Love the gorgeous photos! The world needs more vampire Pullips. Happy
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Ohhh she's stunning, congrats!
Echoing DeadlyNova's comment, you guys are making me want more Isuls! They're both so cute.

Erzbeth Bathory is a pale beauty! Congrats, it's a secret.
Thanks, yes, I agree with you, Marilyn! ;D

Thank you a lot, guys, I'm very happy you like her!
I'm not usually into the vampire-y Pullips but Erzbeth is quite lovely!

[Image: 27659583574_8d658a65c6_z.jpg]

I get to post here again because my custom Isul by martah made it here today! Say hello to Jayni!

I'm planning on getting her a girl body eventually, but for now I'm just dressing her around it. Also here's where the Lumiere wig went!

[Image: 28196894221_3190fde82f_z.jpg]

Jayni is Jace's older sister. Right now she "lives in Boston" and works as a press secretary for a state senator, but now that she's a physical presence in my collection, that might change? Also, I'm pretty much in love with her faceup!
Oh my gosh that wig suits her just so perfectly! I can't believe how well it goes with her eyes! She's gorgeous!
(07-13-2016, 12:37 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I get to post here again because my custom Isul by martah made it here today! Say hello to Jayni!
Oh my. Some of the custom girl Isuls I've seen are so adorable. I really like them better as girls. Jayni is sweet!!
Congrats to everybody on your new dolls smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love that Isul girl! Congrats!
She is very cute. Congrats !