Welcome Home Priss!! (Prupie photoshoot)
So Priscilla made it home a week ago, but due to pokemon x and y being released and me being lazy some staining on her clothes I needed to de-stock her and colourfast, so no photos were taken... sad

...until today! grin

[Image: fn4juc.jpg]

Nothing like a bubble bath ~

[Image: 2mnq44w.jpg]

Hi! grin

[Image: 97oaaf.jpg]

...and relax Heart

[Image: i4e7bo.jpg]

Bundled up like a sausage roll ~

[Image: 2vwttn5.jpg]

Turns out she's a Digimon fangirl. (This is my favourite pic xD)

[Image: r1anfb.jpg]

-hugs Biyomon- Happy

[Image: 2vkb0if.jpg]

Lyra likes Digimon too! (Good thing there are so many plushies in this house Sweatdrop )

Finally, now for some stock posing! Work it like a magical girl!

[Image: 2n0lmwh.jpg]

[Image: 2zodg8x.jpg]

[Image: okqz9g.jpg]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
So adorable! She looks so adorable all wrapped up!

And I love your Digimon~! <3 (I loooove Digimon XD)
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Lovely photos--she's so pretty in her stock. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Priscilla looked like she had a fun bubble bath, has her face been customized or is it the regular Prupate stock face? It's really cute! Haha when you mentioned 'Magical Girl' I start seeing her stock as a Magic Prupate-chan! Welcome to your new home, and a loving owner!

By the way Biyomon was one of my fave 1st digimon (as well as Patamon)
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
-stares- she's so pretty! I see you have the same re-ment set as me! yay I love the bunny tshirt

Everyone keeps talking about this colourfast business...I really should look it up, I have a lot of dark clothes that need doing. :s
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Very pretty, Missy! I have to chime in on that photo where she's wrapped up in a towel -- so cute.
(10-16-2013, 03:04 AM)supernova Wrote: Everyone keeps talking about this colourfast business...I really should look it up, I have a lot of dark clothes that need doing. :s

I recommend doing the colorfast as soon as you get your doll. It's horrible to get stains on their limbs that you can't remove from them x.x Especially dark-colored clothes are the biggest curse. I threw all my Taeyang's black suits in colorfast solution asap, now he can wear his pants without my worries.
Yayyy! Congrats on her Missy! c: She's soooo pretty. Her little bubble bath & bath towel scene is cute. LOL

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Aw, she's so cute in her bubble bath! I think Prupate is a real charmer.
She is so cute ^-^, I look forward to having my own now <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Aw thanks for the sweet comments you guys! Happy I had a lot of fun taking the bathime photos haha Heart

Yup, Joichi, that's her stock faceup! I thought Prupate's cuteness came mainly from her pigtails, but she's actually got the cutest little face too <3 For all you fellow Digimon fans I have a Patamon plush I promise I'll drag out for future photos!! But for now Priss has had quite enough attention, the other girls are getting jealous lol ~

Ooh Supernova, yes colourfasting is such a good idea. It's just dunking the clothing into a vinegar/salt/water solution for 30 mins then drying - so easy and so much less trouble than trying to remove stains! Requiemart has a great tutorial page on it.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I love the colour of her wig, but not the hairstyle so much. I have a wig in mind though, but Leekeworld will need to restock first. It's the same colours as her stock one. My Pru doesn't come with any of her stock, but I'm ok with that smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr