Maisie Plays in the Leaves
I saved my vacation days to take a fall trip to see my boyfriend (I live in DC, he lives in Cincinnati). My dear friend KristaciantheMermang lives in Cinci too, so I paid her a visit. We took advantage of the lovely fall weather and had a photoshoot with our Pullips! I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of my darling Yeolume, Maisie. Heart

[Image: 10300620793_56b69195bb_z.jpg]
Creeping Vines by pixachii, on Flickr

[Image: 10300476886_6567654778_z.jpg]
"Ta-da!" by pixachii, on Flickr

[Image: 10300453496_dcbec4265c_z.jpg]
"I found some acorns!" by pixachii, on Flickr

[Image: 10300394794_69b134b800_z.jpg]
Maisie Jane by pixachii, on Flickr

Bonus shot of some of the other Pullips we brought along today. These dolls are so bright and colorful, they were such a pleasure to photograph!

[Image: 10300356765_e44d21d409_z.jpg]
The Pullips! by pixachii, on Flickr
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Maisie is sooooooo cute.
I love her little fall outfit.<33

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

I love these pictures smile They are so cute, and perfect for fall. It must be so nice to see your friend and share your doll time with her!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Adorable photos! Seeing your Maisie makes me want a Yeolume of my own...but only if I can find a PN body for her. I think it's really great that you have a real-life doll friend you can visit. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Aw, Maisie is adorable in her fall outfit in the leaves! And you make me want to get mine outside for some fall action, too.
Maisie is adorable! And I love the group shot too!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
You both have some lovely dolls smile And Maisie is so darn cute, I love that name too, really suits her cuteness smile

Ah Maisie! She's adorable! Makes me want a yeolume. smile
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Thank you for your kind comments, everyone!!

Whimsu - Thank you! I borrowed the little outfit set from Kristacian, and she got it from Miema's Dollhouse a few years ago. I love Miema's dresses. I want to buy them all for Maisie! Rb_x

ByronicHeroine - Thank you! Heart This has definitely been a wonderful vacation, in no small part to the dolly time I got to have!

Kirakira - I agree that Yeolume is significantly cuter on the PN body. Special 3 And I'm really grateful for my IRL dolly friend. Kristacian is actually the person who introduced me to Pullips in the first place, so it's been a blast sharing our hobby together! I only wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often!

Cornflower Blue - You totally should! :O I adore your Yeolume, and I'd love to see what kind of cute fall-themed outfit you'd find for yours!

Lyricsoul - Thank you so much! blush

Lilcury - Thank you~ I agree - Maisie is the perfect name for this little sweetie!

Supernova - Muahahaha... all according to plan! wink
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
My Yeolume is in pieces at the moment, since I decided I didn't like the stork neck effect of the PNXS body and I opted to modify the neck. I hope it works, because otherwise I've ruined the body permanently. I'll be posting some pics, once I'm done, but it will definitely be a proceed at your own risk kind of modification.
Aaaahh, she is so cute! Especially that one of her in the leaves!

Glad you have a friend IRL to play Pullips with yay
Your Maisie is so adorable smile I love her little subtle 'baby mouth' much better than the promo pics that made me worried. Those are wonderful fall pictures, with the leaves and her holding the acorns ^__^

My favorite is the group shot; I see the same pink/white wig I got and yet have not tried on my Pullip yet, but glad its fitting pullip heads(?) it looked abit small for the scalp.
Your little Maisie in the leaves, holding her little conkers... Heart

My heart nearly exploded!!!! xD ( lol how do you stand being around that level of baby-faced adorableness? I think I'd melt into a big squealing puddle every time I tried to touch her LOL )

Love her outfit by the way, very well suited to autumn and playing in leaves! Happy Such beautiful photos, thank you for sharing with us.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wonderful photos yay. I love autumn <3. I have kind of backed off Yeolume now as I have waited so long. I will get one when they release her again, to customize smile. There are some super adorable customs of her around and I want her eye make-up a bit different. I can't afford her now anyway. I looove your myufish custom <3
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr