Trick or Treat? (Image heavy!)
I was bored the other day and decided to dress everyone in their Halloween costumes a little early. :p

It was hard trying to find a costume to suit everyone but I think it worked out in the end. smile

[Image: 10344596833_ec9eb66fcf.jpg]
Eren letting out his inner child with a Dino costume. (He likes to act grown up but he still loves playing dinosaur really :p)

[Image: 10343251694_932fe4949e.jpg]
Luna opted for a naughty school girl costume, who's she trying to impress I wonder? (No really...I have no idea! xD)

[Image: 10343391043_772a751e26.jpg]
Evie looking so freaking kawaii in her pastel bunny costume. She is the queen of cuteness!

[Image: 10343390833_d806057216.jpg]
Kaidan trying to be all seductive in his vampire costume. I'm sure he doesn't mind who falls for it as long as their female and over 18! >_>

[Image: 10343390813_2aecb26c2d.jpg]
Sigma went with a simple option with the zebra onesie. He didn't want to dress up at all but Evie pulled the puppy dog look and no one can resist that! :3

[Image: 10343142304_4ab15586f1.jpg]
Phoebe choose a sailor outfit as although she's terrified of the ocean she deeply admires the life of a sailor exploring new places!

[Image: 10343142284_6ff97b0191.jpg]
Finally we have bunny girl number two! Nano went for a more playful and colourful bunny which suits her down to a t! She's definitely the princess of cuteness. wink

[Image: 10343142114_d9bc1cbb9c.jpg]
Here they all are together!

Hope you liked them and sorry for the picture quality (especially the group shot!) the weather has been so dull lately and I'm useless with getting the right lighting. :p
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Ahaha! I love this! They all look great.
Everyone looks so cute!!
So cute!!
I like Erens & Nanos the best smile but they are all looking ready as ever for Halloween!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Good job! Everyone looks adorable!
Aw that is a great creative way to use stock outfits! I love them smile
this is so utterly charming!
This is so cute! I really like Luna's naughty outfit.
Thank you all!

I had a lot of fun deciding who would wear what and I'm glad they managed to fit everyone's personality. smile

I think Nano's is my favourite too, the colour combination worked well and it really suits Nano! (Even has her favourite colour yellow in there)
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
They all look great smile I really like Sigma's wig, where did you get it? Also the little wire glasses, where did you get those? (sorry lol! all the questions :p )

(10-20-2013, 08:29 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: They all look great smile I really like Sigma's wig, where did you get it? Also the little wire glasses, where did you get those? (sorry lol! all the questions :p )

It's fine I'm happy to help! smile

Sigma's wig is from sunny's world, they have a website and are on ebay. They have a great selection of wigs especially for taeyangs!

The glasses are from dollmore and I choose the SD size ones. They can be a little loose (especially on Eren) but nothing a little blu tack won't fix for photos or just wiggle them about til you find a nice fit. :p
*My dolls*

(10-20-2013, 08:38 PM)supernova Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 08:29 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: They all look great smile I really like Sigma's wig, where did you get it? Also the little wire glasses, where did you get those? (sorry lol! all the questions :p )

It's fine I'm happy to help! smile

Sigma's wig is from sunny's world, they have a website and are on ebay. They have a great selection of wigs especially for taeyangs!

The glasses are from dollmore and I choose the SD size ones. They can be a little loose (especially on Eren) but nothing a little blu tack won't fix for photos or just wiggle them about til you find a nice fit. :p

Ah yes, Sunnys world is gud, I've ordered from them before, thank you, I'll have to check out the glasses.

Oh cute! One of my dolls is a Lolita kitty for Halloween and another is Little Red Riding Hood, dunno what the other is going to be yet!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
So cute! Count me among those falling for Kaidan and his vampire outfit.
wink
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I'm really loving that Lir stock on Phoebe! Love nautical themes ^^ I love them alll what a great way to use stock!

I'm starting to see if anyone would split a Lir stock smile
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan