Little George Takes a Trip
I recently took a trip to North Carolina to visit family and I brought Little George along. Unfortunately, I kept forgetting to bring my camera with me, even though I had her stashed in my purse the whole time. Got to get a phone with a decent camera one of these days. But I did have it along when we stopped at a quilt exhibition at the Page Walker Arts & History Center in North Cary.

[Image: 10430814363_31e0566712_z.jpg]
My sister was a good sport and assisted. The quilts were all inspired by photos and here you can see the photo for this one on the right. And my sister's arm. Tongue

[Image: 10430816143_ebe782be35_z.jpg]
And here's Little George with my sister cropped out of the frame. I love the use of color in this one.

[Image: 10430812673_4e85eb9e1d_z.jpg]

[Image: 10430673965_dc48a0f32e_z.jpg]
Then we went outside and took some photos in the sculpture garden.

[Image: 10430666526_18dd3fe37c_z.jpg]

[Image: 10430637004_e22eb12b7a_z.jpg]
By the fountain. It was drizzly and dreary the whole time we were there.

[Image: 10430663036_e9fdbc38c3_z.jpg]

[Image: 10430665175_01cce2ab2c_z.jpg]
Cool sculpture of a horse, but Little George didn't get in this shot.

We also went to a winery, an art museum, and some shopping and restaurants. Forgot my camera. Irritated
Little George is so cute! I love the one of him (her? zir? not sure of LG's gender) in front of the tree quilt!
The quilts are so beautiful, and Little George is cute and petite!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks, Little George is a she. I just haven't bothered to rename her yet. I took a number of other photos of just quilts, but I don't want to bore everyone with them.
I want a petite dolly too, she's so nice to tug along smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

ooh, that looks great, the quilt is astounding! I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into that. Little George looks so cute too smile

I really need to buy a mini obitsu for my little Dal because they look so adorable! Like chubby little toddlers!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!