New clothes
I got my haul from miema dollhouse yesterday and everyone is now modelling their new outfits!

I took the photos last night so picture quality is a little low. :p

[Image: image-48.jpg]

[Image: image-49.jpg]

[Image: image-50.jpg]

You know you've bought too many clothes when you get the package and your mum asks if you've bought another doll! Sweatdrop
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
omg, you succumbed to the Miema-Dollhouse Pullip & Friends clothing sale too?? I spent waaaay too much money there and have a haul coming my way myself LOL

Your dolls all look so lovely in their new gear!! Everyone looks great! I especially love how cute your Pullip in the top row looks in that red dress!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Aww, everyone looks so comfy and snuggly! Heart

The girl in the bright, flowery fleece sweater and her fluffy purse are super cute xD is that Evie or Nano? Guessing Nano, because blue eyebrows haha
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The miema sale was just too good to pass on! I spend a lot there but iam so happy with it all and they gave me two items as a gift along with adorable bunny note stickers! grin

Yes that is little Nano missy! She loves her flower hoodie! (Big fan of flowers)
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Oh how cute! Great haul. smile
I'm actually making my way over to Miema-Dollhouse right now to check out this sale that apparently everyone knew about except me lol LOL

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

(10-25-2013, 02:12 AM)whimsu Wrote: Oh how cute! Great haul. smile
I'm actually making my way over to Miema-Dollhouse right now to check out this sale that apparently everyone knew about except me lol LOL

Oh you really should but be warned...you could end up spending a lot there as everything is stunning. smile
*My dolls*

What a haul...it was worth it because your dolls all look wonderful in their new clothes!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Apparently I wasn't aware of this sale either...My girls all need hoodies and sweaters now that the weather is colder ugh lol...! Am I the only one that does that..? Fabulous purchases, your dollies must be soo happy! grin
Mama to these girls...! yay
My Pullips: Risa ~ Penny ~ Lauren ~ Bailey ~ Emma ~ Jolie
{Arriving soon: Luna ~ Willow}
My Blythes: Abbie ~ Addalynn ~ Juliette ~ Bee
Don't they just! It's funny because I went to put a taeyang hoodie on Eren and my god he was drowning in it! I keep forgetting he can only wear pullip clothes. x)

Aylw I'm exactly the same hence why so many are wearing hoodies. :p
*My dolls*

Of course, they need winter wear and we all love hoodies! My favorites are the 5th & 6th, but they all look great. Whee!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Wow, sweet haul, supernova! I also was unaware of the sale at Miema... popping over there now!
Awesome loot! Miema sale?!!
lol, oh Supernova, your pictures inspired me to buy another load of Miema clothes. Your girls just looked so cute and comfy in their sweaters, and I just couldn't resist! Sweatdrop
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko