Shinku
I wanted to share some pics I quickly took today of my Shinku. I've had her for quite a while but she doesn't get much camera time. ^^; Today I switched out her type 3 body for a type 4, and I like it much better!

[Image: 10749332826_9970a8e511.jpg]

[Image: 10749551413_50b63272eb.jpg]

[Image: 10749313356_b8417de5b1.jpg]
She's trying to convince me she's dressed for winter but I dunno! I think she just loves light pastels. smile I think she looks more like spring honestly! XD

[Image: 10749558303_40e6f954a5.jpg]

I think she needs a matching hat, but I don't have one at the moment. I'm keeping an eye out! wink
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Shinku is so pretty! Cute outfit too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Ah, your Shinku is a cutie pie Heart I love how you've dressed her, that hat is so sweet!! And she looks happy with her plush bear smile

Even though I dislike Rozen Maiden I think Shinku is one of the prettiest pullips ever made. Shame they're so hard/expensive to get hold of! Tongue
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's lovely! I'm with you, I've been swapping out some type 3 bodies for type 4s too.
(11-09-2013, 11:09 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's lovely! I'm with you, I've been swapping out some type 3 bodies for type 4s too.

Thank you! You inspired me to do so after I saw how great your Rei looked! smile I had dressed Shinku up and I saw a spare type 4 on my desk so I decided to try it out. Really love it. But now I have to figure out what to do with her type 3! Haha.

(11-09-2013, 10:29 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Ah, your Shinku is a cutie pie Heart I love how you've dressed her, that hat is so sweet!! And she looks happy with her plush bear smile

Even though I dislike Rozen Maiden I think Shinku is one of the prettiest pullips ever made. Shame they're so hard/expensive to get hold of! Tongue

Thanks! I've never seen Rozen Maiden but I agree, Shinku is quite pretty! I never thought of her until what seemed like years later and then I was struggling to find her for a decent price. I eventually caved in and bought her off PS. No regrets!

(11-09-2013, 09:59 AM)martah Wrote: Shinku is so pretty! Cute outfit too. smile

Thank you! smile it's one of my favorite sugar mag outfits. smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
She's really cute smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She's so pretty! Those colors look great on her, no matter what the season is. grin
(11-09-2013, 11:24 AM)vanie Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 11:09 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's lovely! I'm with you, I've been swapping out some type 3 bodies for type 4s too.

Thank you! You inspired me to do so after I saw how great your Rei looked! smile I had dressed Shinku up and I saw a spare type 4 on my desk so I decided to try it out. Really love it. But now I have to figure out what to do with her type 3! Haha.
It does make them easier to dress and share outfits. I've got too many 3s to obitsu them all. But I've got the same problem. I'm starting to amass a collectionl of type 3 bodies and Dal parts from hybrids.
Aww she's so cute. I love pastels too so I don't blame her. wink
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr