Poll: It's Poll Time! - Which outfit do you think Yukiko looks better on ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the white one :>
44.44%
4 44.44%
the black one smile
33.33%
3 33.33%
both - or undecided =]
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Trying on New Clothes [a bit pic heavy]
Finally - my Yukiko's 2 outfits arrived..
and one (supposedly) for my (travelling) Papin smile

I have bought these as MTO.
I like the white one as I am a bit reminded of Bloody Red Hood, lolita style and Snow White's dress. It's a bit of all of them. Tee hee.

[Image: 10869039616_5f33a2ebf3_z.jpg]
I got 'em lovely dresses.. by itstinks_08, on Flickr

I really like the 2 small white rose details, you can see them here..

[Image: 10869003705_54747b9e21_z.jpg]

The black one is for her profile, up in a bit while. I like the necktie, they are to be tied every time you remove the dress on her. I spent quite some time on it but still can't do a necktie properly xp

[Image: 10869139234_9b9978e7a3_z.jpg]

[Image: 10869121644_ecede36090_z.jpg]
I got 'em lovelly dresses.. by itstinks_08, on Flickr

Here is Papin's.. I got this one the cheapest, only approx~$3.78!
You can say I'm really happy with this Happy

[Image: 10869033486_48740129cd_z.jpg]

[Image: 10868995815_a3f1324fb4_z.jpg]

Thanks for looking dearies! Heart
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

They're all super cute but I like the white one best as that look is the most striking over all with her hair and eyes smile
The white one was the outfit I was undecided on picking at first but glad I did.
Yes it does, thank you Lily! smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Haha adorable! I love New Clothes Threads <3

Your Yukiko's little black and tartan dress really suits her; it reminds me of Fan's stock a little xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Lovely outfits...they both look so pretty on yukiko.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They both look great on Yukiko. smile And Papin looks adorable in hers too.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
(11-16-2013, 12:47 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Haha adorable! I love New Clothes Threads <3

Your Yukiko's little black and tartan dress really suits her; it reminds me of Fan's stock a little xD

Thank you Missy! Yes it does with the red plaid print, though it's sleeveless smile

(11-16-2013, 01:28 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Lovely outfits...they both look so pretty on yukiko.

Aww, thank you KiraKira! smile

(11-16-2013, 04:23 AM)lyricsoul Wrote: They both look great on Yukiko. smile And Papin looks adorable in hers too.

Ah yes, Papin's, she's almost overlooked Tongue
Thank you lyricsoul smile
[My Flickr]