Unboxing My New Ones! (IMG Heavy, srsleh)
So, I finally decided to come out of mostly lurkerdom to post some box openings of my MIO kits. I pre-ordered the Pullip, so she was shipped on the 13th and I have been ogling her since she got here, and this week I couldn't keep myself from ordering the Taeyang (who wasn't available for pre-order when I purchased my Pullips) and received him yesterday! They're in a state of mostly-uncustomized flux atm as I try to decide who and what they are, and eventually their names!

Please forgive the really bad photos... they were taken at night, which is about the only time I have a chance to take photos. >_<; I did seem to decide that the Tae will have green eyes and the Pullip rose... but she may end up with eyes closer to magenta or pink before I'm done with her. Not at all what I was expecting! /o\

I did try a wine-colored wig on both the Taeyang and Pullip... it made the Taeyang look gentle and sweet, but the Pullip came out BOSSY! O_O So... the Taeyang is currently wearing the wig, lol. Don't have pics of the wig, though~

Now, for the photos! (I actually have two Pullips, but the other is still in her box and is a gift to my sis.)

Shhh.... Or I'll eat your soul~

[Pullip] MIO Temp Eyes - 00
[Pullip] MIO Temp Eyes - 01

I should also say that these are my very first Pullips, yay~ yay Aside from the Pullip's leg cracking every time I have her sit, I'm tickled to death over them! ^__^
..::Find me at::..
Ends of Fate(BJD Site & Journal) || Tasia@deviantART || ResinAngel@deviantART (BJD)
[Image: dolliehsignature.png]
Also Home: Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) || Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) || Fresante (DF ZiLuo) || Inathe (Unoa Lusis)
Congrats, look forward to seeing them in their final forms smile
It's actually really neat to see blank groove dolls. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see what you do with them.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Congratulations, this is pretty cool! I hope you'll keep us updated with your progress on them. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Really interesting to see a blank Taeyang. Thanks for posting!
Omg, I am trying so hard to resist ordering these before Christmas :p lol. Congrats on them! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.