Clair's Rainbow
(11-28-2013, 08:09 AM)koolajp Wrote: You probably totally don't care, but these boots would SO suit your little girl http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fashion-Knee-H...ltDomain_0&hash=item5d413bd373
Wow those are so cute! Ahh shoes can be my downfall (right next to wigs!). XD

And thanks everyone! If I have the courage and right scissors I might try to fix her hair. I'm glad she's well received! Perhaps she has a little magical side to her, and a little back story now. smile

@Cornflower Blue, I originally wanted to bring her to PUDDLE next year and had planned to attend. So I was slowly gathering items to put her together (still not done yet, but looks like koolajp found some potential shoes! wink ) but since I'll be with a 2-month old then, it'll be much harder for me to travel. I wish! So for now Clair will have to be a project in progress in her rainbow fields of flowers and other things. XD
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
(11-28-2013, 08:09 AM)koolajp Wrote: You probably totally don't care, but these boots would SO suit your little girl http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fashion-Knee-H...ltDomain_0&hash=item5d413bd373

Wow they are super cute I wonder if they make them in my size LOL
I love that rainbow wig! I think it looks adorable on her! And that deer headband is killing me <33
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I keep coming back to look at these pictures, they're just so cute! Heart

It's funny, when I see rainbow wigs for sale they don't do much for me, but the instant they're on a Pullip or Dal they generally look amazingly beautiful and do so much for her personality. I also love how soft this one looks, even if the bangs needs a bit of a trim xD May I ask where you got it?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks Missy_Crane! I got it via ebay, but I'm sure there are cheaper places (which is probably why it took me almost two months! T^T)

It is this wig: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-7-8-Dal-Pull...ltDomain_0&hash=item3387f9c1a2
Ah, thank you Vanie!

Eek, 2 months!? (Oh dear, that doesn't bode well for my Jouet getting her wig by Christmas...I ordered from this seller just over 2 weeks ago LOL )
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
It took me a long time, but it could have just been some crazy mailing thing too. It was odd, and I was super worried! But glad it finally got to me. smile