Good Hair Day
I've been trying to settle on a new wig for Violet for ages. I always liked her original colouring but her wig was so dry that the only way I liked it was ny putting it in a plait. Anyway I decided to rewig her a while ago and so far she's tried short purple, brunette, white and lastly a gorgeous purple/blue mix.... but none of them felt right. I was close to giving in and putting her back in her stock wig until today smile

Finally....

[Image: violetwigb.png]
I saw this on ebay last week and loved it, it's super soft and the curls have a lovely bounce to them smile And it's the perfect colour for her. Sometimes a new hair do is all it takes wink
Aw, your Suigintou, Violet, looks so pretty in her new wig! grin (Mine's rewigged in a long ringlet-y black wig.) I like your picture of her, too. yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

She looks great! The style is really cute ...and I think white wigs give dolls such a bold, "look at me!"' vibe.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks guys smile I'm really in love with her again smile
She looks quite sultry!
Aww, she's stunning with that wig smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She looks great with her new wig. I also love all the feathers!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
A beautiful girl in a strikingly composed photo. Nicely done!
It looks absolutely perfect on her! And lovely shot too, so gorgeous and dramatic smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks all smile x
She looks gorgeous in that wig, the style is lovely.