My little collection
I'm not sure if I should put this here, or in Profiles, but I don't really rename/create stories for my dolls at this point. If it needs to be moved, just let me know or feel free to move over.

Anyway here are my current Pullip and Friends. My first 3 were chosen by my husband when I couldn't make a decision at the Groove booth at a con. He got me 3 instead of the 1 I expected. Heart

Here is (Romantic) Alice. I feel like she's very sassy, despite her girly exterior.
[Image: 11194902093_44f1a3682d.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Alice 3 by spitechan, on Flickr

Here's (Classical) Mad Hatter. He's pretty reserved, but there is madness in those eyes.
[Image: 11194783714_6f6bdef2c0.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Hatter 3 by spitechan, on Flickr

(Classical) White rabbit is very sweet and gentle. And I love her under dress!
[Image: 11194793266_4e56e72181.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Rabbit 3 by spitechan, on Flickr

Later I saved up money and fretted over who to add to the collection, and it came down to Seila (who I still want) and Wilhelmina. I love everything about Wilhelmina, but feel sad that she got less than glorious hair. [Image: 11194799516_7cb5e9230f.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Wilhe 8 by spitechan, on Flickr

And just this past month, I found a great deal on a dent(destroy) box for Regeneration Noir, so I picked her up as well. I haven't quite figured her personality out yet. She's more girly than you'd think, but still gloomy in a good way. [Image: 11312289675_659b6d5ae2.jpg]
It's so bright out! by spitechan, on Flickr

Here's a group shot, with another friend of theirs as well. They all currently live above my computer desk.
[Image: 11312281765_11ec30a204.jpg]
The Pullip Gang's new friend by spitechan, on Flickr
Ahh, your family is so beautiful! I love how Alice's hands are on her hips in the first shot, showing how sassy she is ^___^ and everyone looks so happy outside enjoying the crisp red autumn leaves.

Quote:He got me 3 instead of the 1 I expected.

Your husband sounds amazing xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I like the fact that you have some softer looking dolls, as well as some darker ones. They make a lovely little group together.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I love your photo of Romantic Alice, she looks so confident and sassy indeed. I like your White Rabbit too.
Overall, nice collection! No one's quite alike smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

What a lovely family! That's the first IRL shot I've seen of Wilhemina, and yeah, her wig looks really different from her promo shots.

Thanks for sharing!
I love yours set when they're all together. They look amazingly adorable. I love the contrast of the classical set vs the goth girls. Alice is a wonderful center point.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I keep gazing at Wilhemina....she's not the kind of doll I'd normally go for at all, & chances are I'd keep her stock as I can't imagine her suiting a re-dress..... but I don't have any stock dolls! So I'm all undecided lol. Do you have more pictures of her?

You have some lovely dolls there, I never realised how pretty classical white rabbits stock is <3 I love her fluffy rabbit outfit.

Thank you for the complements on the girls (and guy). yay There are some other photos on my flickr account of them as well, but here are some more of Wilhelmina and RW Rabbit.

[undefined=undefined]Posted by vadafade - Today 04:30 AM
What a lovely family! That's the first IRL shot I've seen of Wilhemina, and yeah, her wig looks really different from her promo shots.[/undefined]

It was so different that I was seriously disappointed when I first deboxed her. The color is a bit more brilliant red and the wig itself very flat and thin. The bangs are different as well. Excepting the color, she got MY hair rather than the gorgeous hair in the photo. Cry I did get over it, and I like her with the long straight hair as well, but she challenges my resolve as far as customizing goes. In the end I may hunt down a quality replacement wig that looks close to the promo shots instead. Her stock is beautiful though, and generally very nicely made. It's all about netting, pleats, and ruching on this outfit. I love her face up although I haven't gotten a good photo of it yet. Her eyes are really striking green with yellow highlights, and I love the tired lines under them as well.

[Image: 11194758105_f4f6986c56_z.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Wilhe 4 by spitechan, on Flickr

Any time she gets hit with flash she looks almost white grey in skintone. (or greenish like this pic, but that is bad camera lighting.) Side by side she's actually paler than Noir.
[Image: 11194791636_e5be1de0e3_z.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Wilhe 1 by spitechan, on Flickr

Here's another of Rabbit in her full kit. (Those paws don't stay on well, but they're really cute while they're on.)
[Image: 11194897663_456d2df71b_z.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Rabbit 2 by spitechan, on Flickr

Full body. I put her over-tunic on backwards in this shot to make removing it easier. I love the bunny suit too. I kind of wonder what dressing over it would be like with other outfits. right
[Image: 11194762715_9059ae7ee8_z.jpg]
Outdoor shoot - Rabbit 1 by spitechan, on Flickr
Oooh you have a really nice crew! And Wilhemina is really intriguing, wow. grin
Thank you. :-) Oh, I should mention for those interested in Wilhelmina. To make her hat the correct shape, I stuffed a couple paper napkins in it. It comes flattened in the box, so to get it to sit correctly and hold shape it needs some structure within. There are no clips to hold it on her head either, so it's always a matter of balance. (which is why I always have Wilhe look like she's holding it.)
Wilhelmina is simply gorgeous--she looks very natural holding her hat!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(12-15-2013, 07:18 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: Thank you. :-) Oh, I should mention for those interested in Wilhelmina. To make her hat the correct shape, I stuffed a couple paper napkins in it. It comes flattened in the box, so to get it to sit correctly and hold shape it needs some structure within. There are no clips to hold it on her head either, so it's always a matter of balance. (which is why I always have Wilhe look like she's holding it.)

Ah, a good trick to know. Thanks for sharing that tip with us! (I promise not to tell, lol.) wink