Pullips and their pets
What kind of pets do you have for your pullips? Here are some photos from a set I took today of Wilhelmina and some softies I make. (There are more photos in the set on flickr if you're interested.)

Witch => Magic => Rabbits It all makes sense. Wilhelmina's pet familiars seem to be in rabbity form.

[Image: 11405879406_832d94c669_z.jpg]
Wilhe and the Rabbits by spitechan, on Flickr

Wilhe needs a harness and saddle for this one, but she freestyled it today.
[Image: 11405974084_bc67459ae5_z.jpg]

Giant rabbits are awesome!
[Image: 11405868396_bf2013bb30_z.jpg]

But little rabbits are sweet.
[Image: 11405891735_5ff510f949_z.jpg]

Comfy rabbits are nice too.
[Image: 11406014003_a56aed62d7_z.jpg]

Sorry the lighting wasn't great. I'll try to color correct later.
My merfamily all have water type of pets - one has an eel, one has a blowfish, one has a dolphin, one has a starfish - but they are the only ones with pets - one of my Dals has a VooDoo doll - does that count as a pet?
My Hina, who wants to be a pirate, somehow picked up a pet baby seal:
dal hina ichigo sailor dal

Kaede, an Edo-era ojou-sama sort, has a pet Shiba Inu:

(Better photo pending! I've been busy, so I have no good photos of her... >_> )

And my sister, who always buys the BEST presents, donated a giant purple sparkly octopus plushie for my Suiseiseki to terrorize the seven seas with:
D08PS - 20111120-pullip-terror_of_the_seas
(And she's since *also* donated a doll-sized plush replica of a giant squid, but I can't find any photos of that... Katarina is building her cephalopod army, with my sister's help. I'm afraid.)

Other than that, though, no pets.
(12-17-2013, 05:39 AM)fishy Wrote: Other than that, though, no pets.

But your Profile Pic shows a Psyduck!!? Or do Pokemon not really count as pets? LOL

I love the octopus but the others are cute too.
My Pullips actually have a clear Obitsu dog. In my storyline, he's a droid dog (they live on a spaceship) and he's kind of a "shared" companion animal. He secretly belongs to Vladimir, my Namu Serpent, who uses him to spy on all the other Pullips. Oh My

[Image: ANDG-A01-CL.jpg]

(Not my photo.) The dog doesn't have a name yet, but I'm open to clever suggestions if anyone has any!
(12-17-2013, 05:48 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 05:39 AM)fishy Wrote: Other than that, though, no pets.

But your Profile Pic shows a Psyduck!!? Or do Pokemon not really count as pets? LOL

I love the octopus but the others are cute too.

wait, wait- I forgot about that one. Yeah, when Jolie is Misty, she has a pet Psyduck. But it's more like a stuffed Psyduck, rather than an actual one, as Jolie is a deranged otaku. So, it's basically a fake stuffed animal of a fake stuffed animal carried by a fake character who pretends to be a fake character.

It's complicated. and she's nuts.
Vadafade, your obitsu dog reminds me of Dynomutt the Dog Wonder (sans skin of course.) Is you Vladimir perhaps Blue Falcon in disguise? http://hanna-barbera.wikia.com/wiki/Dyno...Dog_Wonder
I'm loving this thread! Kyubi09, your rabbit softies are amazing! The prints are really cute, and the picture of your Wilhelmina ridding the big one, is really cool.

Vada, how are those dogs? Are they cool? I'm looking for a German Shepherd for Laura, and keep coming back to those.

Fishy, I love your crazy Otaku girl!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(12-17-2013, 07:14 AM)fishy Wrote: wait, wait- I forgot about that one. Yeah, when Jolie is Misty, she has a pet Psyduck. But it's more like a stuffed Psyduck, rather than an actual one, as Jolie is a deranged otaku. So, it's basically a fake stuffed animal of a fake stuffed animal carried by a fake character who pretends to be a fake character.

Your crew's profiles were so much fun to read! It has given me lots of inspiration as well!
(12-17-2013, 09:08 AM)Mondaygirl Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 07:14 AM)fishy Wrote: wait, wait- I forgot about that one. Yeah, when Jolie is Misty, she has a pet Psyduck. But it's more like a stuffed Psyduck, rather than an actual one, as Jolie is a deranged otaku. So, it's basically a fake stuffed animal of a fake stuffed animal carried by a fake character who pretends to be a fake character.

Your crew's profiles were so much fun to read! It has given me lots of inspiration as well!

Thanks! smile I'm glad you enjoyed them. smile

(12-17-2013, 06:34 AM)vadafade Wrote: My Pullips actually have a clear Obitsu dog. In my storyline, he's a droid dog (they live on a spaceship) and he's kind of a "shared" companion animal. He secretly belongs to Vladimir, my Namu Serpent, who uses him to spy on all the other Pullips. Oh My

[Image: ANDG-A01-CL.jpg]

(Not my photo.) The dog doesn't have a name yet, but I'm open to clever suggestions if anyone has any!

What about GHOST? Spelled in all-caps to imply that it's an acronym, but without ever mentioning what it's supposed to be short for, just to mess with people. :3 //laughs like a cartoon villain
(12-17-2013, 07:26 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: Vadafade, your obitsu dog reminds me of Dynomutt the Dog Wonder (sans skin of course.) Is you Vladimir perhaps Blue Falcon in disguise? http://hanna-barbera.wikia.com/wiki/Dyno...Dog_Wonder

Ha, nope -- Vladimir is not a superhero; he's actually an evil, power-hungry prince who is the primary (or most obvious) villain in my story. He uses the droid dog for nefarious purposes!

(12-17-2013, 07:32 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Vada, how are those dogs? Are they cool? I'm looking for a German Shepherd for Laura, and keep coming back to those.

They are very cool, but it's far too easy to put them into impossible poses because of their multiple joints and the huge range of motion of their limbs. As strange as it sounds, I actually have a hard time posing my little guy to look like a realistic dog.

(12-17-2013, 09:35 AM)fishy Wrote: What about GHOST? Spelled in all-caps to imply that it's an acronym, but without ever mentioning what it's supposed to be short for, just to mess with people. :3 //laughs like a cartoon villain

Haha, nice!
Wow, I love the rabbits you make ^-^. Really cool! My Pullips don't have any pets per say. My Cinnamoroll has a My Little Pony friend though smile.
[Image: 6208280215_3921f4746d.jpg]
Cinna by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Cinnamaroll is almost petlike herself, so a MLP friend counts. I declare it to be so! yay
Also, they are perfectly color-coordinated. Heart Too cute!
^-^ They are the perfect match <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr