Raphia
Thank you Vada and Comsic, that's about the same price I thought smile

This one person is selling a Raphia for $115, but considering the spots on her stock (which could be mold for all I know) and how she's missing her necklace (forgot to mention that before!) I was thinking of maybe offering closer to $100.

Just wanted to check that was fair! But hey, I guess the worst that could happen is they say no yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Raphia - by Missy_Crane - 01-11-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Raphia - by vadafade - 01-12-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Raphia - by Cosmicheart - 01-12-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Raphia - by vadafade - 01-12-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Raphia - by Missy_Crane - 01-12-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Raphia - by vadafade - 01-13-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Raphia - by Cosmicheart - 01-13-2014, 12:23 PM