Leila & Lena - Twin Madness
So, I had a very productive (lol) afternoon playing with my new dollies! blush

Here are the twins Leila and Helena being cheeky monkeys! Warning: loads of photospam ahead yay ~

[Image: 676zqf.jpg]

Sometimes Leila like to play games. And sometimes Lena likes to...'help'

[Image: 2vkm4rd.jpg]

Leila: Muuuum she made me press the wrong button, tell her to go away!
Lena: Muuuum tell her she's not playing it right!
Me: oh dear Sweatdrop

Somtimes they like to play with their plushies. Despite being twins, they're very different. Lena likes Pokemon...

[Image: 1zqyhwi.jpg]

Lena: Spheal is my favourite Pokemon!

While Leila prefers Digimon...

[Image: kbwsr4.jpg]

Leila: Patamon is so cute. Digimon is way better than Pokemon. Priss is a Digimon fan, she's on my side, aren't you Priss?
Priss: (offscreen) Don't get me involved <__<;

But the two are always best friends in the end, and sometimes...they just want to pose for the camera Heart 2

[Image: 156xu37.jpg]

[Image: 3di5l.jpg]

[Image: 2z5mx5h.jpg]

[Image: t7o4so.jpg]

[Image: 73ncy9.jpg]

[Image: 2f0c5mb.jpg]

And finally, some snapshots in their stock:

[Image: 28a5cev.jpg]

[Image: op8aqg.jpg]

[Image: 2v0g3h5.jpg]

Lena & Leila: Thanks for looking! Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
*sigh*

I loves.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Their hair looks so soft, am I right?
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
o.o cuteness overload

I'm jealous of your pikachu 3ds! I have the animal crossing version. :3

I love the outfits you chose for them! They match the colour themes, make each girl unique but with a twin feel to them still! -holds no.10 card- perfect twins! (I want twins!)
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
They are SO CUTE! Gah! I just love them! Thanks for sharing these pics with us, Missy!
You're welcome, Vada, it is a pleasure yay and thanks you guys for the lovely comments!! I'm trying very hard to work on my posing and photography skills (learning mostly from flickr) so it means the world to me Heart 2

@Koolajp yup! their hair is very soft xD

@Super haha thank you; I was really happy with the outfit choices so it's good to know it conveys their personalities a little yay it took me a ridiculous amount of time to get their hair right though, I was losing light by the end!!

And oh yes you should totally get twins! EVERYONE should have twins LOL /enabling
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
They're beautiful together as well as apart. Awesome pictures!
Gorgeous twins! I love that they have different interests, but are still best friends. They are incredible together. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They look fantastic together <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Omg, sooo cute! Special 3 Their pigtails are so cute, and I love how they look in everyday clothes!

I love that Lena and Leila love Pokemon and Digimon, respectively. I'm glad that they get along despite their differences!! Tongue
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Ooh, I want twins as sweet as them! Special 5
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Your pictures make them look ADORABLE together, ACK.<3 <3 <3

The Pokemon vs. Digimon is cute! lol, I woulda never thought of something creative.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Thanks so much for the comments everyone blush
(01-16-2014, 06:40 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: And oh yes you should totally get twins! EVERYONE should have twins LOL /enabling

You actually made me contemplate opening my NRFB Chill so I could have twins. Just for a second, but I thought about it!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(01-16-2014, 06:40 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: And oh yes you should totally get twins! EVERYONE should have twins LOL /enabling

Haha, I totally agree! I love my Mao twins -- they have such different personalities!