Hannah and Her New Sweater
(01-30-2014, 12:46 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Umm...let me check ravelry. It's the only project page I've ever got around to making, hehe. Here's the link.

If you don't have an account, I used size 0 needles, and two strands of a recycled merino lace weight yarn I got form an etsy seller, Penelopes Fine Yarns.

Thanks smile I would have guessed maybe even smaller needles! I was thinking to try lace weight next time I knit something for my dolls, I didn't think of doubling it though, that's neat.
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
I love using lace weight for the dolls (and by that I mean, I love the way it looks when I'm done, and generally curse up a storm while using it). If I were going to use one strand of lace, I would drop to a 00 if you're knitting in the round. I can't seem to avoid ladders in my work if I knit lace weight in the round on size zero. If you ever have questions, feel free to message me. I love talking knitting!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I did pick up a set of 00 DPNs, but I haven't braved trying them yet. I knit a couple pieces of doll clothes with the thin crochet cotton, but I bet lace weight wool/wool-blend will be much nicer! I'll definitely send you a message if I run in to some knitting questions, thanks! smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
That is the cutest Yeolume ever! ByronicHeroine is so talented, the sweater is so detailed and realistic!!
She looks adorable! The sweater is too cute. smile
Thanks! I have a lot of fun with her.
Adorable!!!
Thanks!