Snowy Snow (Isul boys)
Today, snow came. So, I couldn't just watch it! I had to turn on my camera. :-)

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow

Snowy Snow
What a couple of cuties! I'm afraid the novelty of snow has long ago worn off for me. But it's nice to see someone can enjoy it.
Nice photos of your boys enjoying the snow.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
These photos are gorgeous! I love the ones of Glen and Mao overlooking your neighborhood. Glen in particular is beautiful. I'm glad that you're sharing so many photos of him! He is just way too cute.

Your neighborhood looks so romantic in these photos! I love all of the brick houses and buildings! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I adore the last few photos of the two of them from behind, particularly as it looks like they're holding hands Heart 2 it's so sweet and peaceful.

(Also the mini-pigtail in Mao's hair is very cute!!!)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Glen is such a cutie, he's the first Isul that caught my eye.
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
(02-10-2014, 03:47 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: What a couple of cuties! I'm afraid the novelty of snow has long ago worn off for me. But it's nice to see someone can enjoy it.

Thanks. Yes, enjoying snow inside of house is good. haha~

(02-10-2014, 04:10 PM)KiraKira Wrote: Nice photos of your boys enjoying the snow.

Thanks! Feb. is a snowy month in here.

(02-11-2014, 12:06 AM)pixachii Wrote: These photos are gorgeous! I love the ones of Glen and Mao overlooking your neighborhood. Glen in particular is beautiful. I'm glad that you're sharing so many photos of him! He is just way too cute.

Your neighborhood looks so romantic in these photos! I love all of the brick houses and buildings! Special 3

Thanks! I'm living in Baltimore downtown. It is surrounded by lots of old buildings. :-)

(02-11-2014, 01:09 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I adore the last few photos of the two of them from behind, particularly as it looks like they're holding hands Heart 2 it's so sweet and peaceful.

(Also the mini-pigtail in Mao's hair is very cute!!!)

Thanks! Yes, you recognized the pigtail! Yay~

(02-11-2014, 01:16 AM)koolajp Wrote: Glen is such a cutie, he's the first Isul that caught my eye.

Yes, I love Glen too! He has the sweetest default face up among Isul boys!
I love these photos <3. I don't know how to put it, but the setting and everything is very nice. It makes me feel so it's good grin
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
(02-12-2014, 07:51 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: I love these photos <3. I don't know how to put it, but the setting and everything is very nice. It makes me feel so it's good grin

Thanks! :-)
Very cute! I love the last one with the blurred foreground, definitely gives the photos a nice atmosphere smile
What beautiful dolls, just love the landscape outside as well <3
(02-13-2014, 02:05 AM)tenpaperhearts Wrote: Very cute! I love the last one with the blurred foreground, definitely gives the photos a nice atmosphere smile

Thank you very much. I also like last three pics. smile

(02-13-2014, 10:57 AM)neontulip Wrote: What beautiful dolls, just love the landscape outside as well <3

Thanks a lot. I'm happy you could enjoy my photos.