LOADS of links, shall I share?
I spend much of my day browsing Etsy (I'm unemployed ok? haha) and I have tons of fantastic links for doll clothing, accessories, furniture etc. I'd love to share these so that people can just go to the thread and go shopping! Like a Pullip department store if you will smile Also you guys can contribute links and I can add it to the main post.

Let me know if you'd like this and I'll work on it!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Um, YES. Please! A shopping directory thread!!
Yes! That's what I shall call it smile
I think it's a great idea but ill-suited to this sub-forum as this is for pictures, this should probably be in the chat or customizing forum and I'll sticky it to wherever it's moved to, anyone have strong feelings on where it should go?
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
GAH!! I meant to put this in the customising section, my bad! Don't worry the actual directory will definitely be in the customising section smile
Wherever this ends up, I'm ecstatic to browse through your links, Koolajp!! LOL
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Yes please! smile sounds like an awesome idea.

(03-07-2014, 04:18 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: I think it's a great idea but ill-suited to this sub-forum as this is for pictures, this should probably be in the chat or customizing forum and I'll sticky it to wherever it's moved to, anyone have strong feelings on where it should go?

I think the Customizing sub-forum would be a good fit! That's where pixachii's "Where can I buy that" thread is located, so I think it makes sense to put a shopping directory in the same sub-forum. Heart
Right then, I'll get working on it!

Ok question, do you want Blythe clothing included as well considering it fits Pullips as Dals as tbh most of the best shops are Blythe clothing. Let me know smile
YES PLEASE!!!! :LOL:

Signed,

- A Blythe Collector
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Can't wait - this is a fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I have 92 links collected already and that's just clothes :/
WHAT OMG. (!!!)
SHOW US!
DONE!!! Hope you all enjoy http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256739 smile