Dusting the cobwebs off
I don't think I have ever posted any of my girls here before (excluding contests and other random tidbits here and there) So why not start somewhere smile I decided to give one of my girls a much needed makeover. Her name is Iolana and she is very pleased with her new look.

Here she is before
[Image: 12683209975_b1d5a73339_o.jpg]

And here is after I was finished
[Image: 12922033455_c2d37d3d3b_o.jpg]

[Image: 12922141723_4aa1922237_o.jpg]

[Image: 12922445594_4cd7a77c78_o.jpg]

[Image: 12922141653_af5b325170_o.jpg]

When I have some spare time I may go back and tweak some more things and she desperately needs a new Obitsu, but overall I am happy with how she came out smile
She is so beautiful! Do you do custom work for anyone interested?
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Iolana is a beautiful name. Heart I love her worried eyebrows! She definitely has a unique and refreshing facial expression for a Pullip. And I love the blushing you added to her nose and cheeks!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Cute! I think the rosy cheeks and blushed nose are adorable. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Aww thank you for the kind words smile I am glad people like her grin

@Cosmisheart I could do custom work if anyone was interested :3
She is so lovely, oh my goodness! And you say you'll take custom work?!
Thank you! I wouldn't mind taking custom work. If anyone was interested, just PM me :3
Oh she is really sweet.
Her new faceup is cuter than the older. the yellow eyebrows dind't fit her green eyes ^^
but now she is perfect
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
(03-06-2014, 03:27 AM)Steffipuschel Wrote: Oh she is really sweet.
Her new faceup is cuter than the older. the yellow eyebrows dind't fit her green eyes ^^
but now she is perfect

I had originally intended to dye the wig the color of her brows, but I never got around to it. I am glad now I never did, the lighter blonder grew on me :3
She looks beautiful, love the new look!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I like the new faceup! She looks sweet and innocent.
She looks very beautiful!! Really good job on her face up! You are so brave smile!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]