Temperance (Veritas) & Clair (Violetta) Arrive!
2 new ladies found their way home recently :3

When I first began the hobby I thought 'out of stock' meant 'gone for good' so thought I'd never be luck enough to own a Veritas. I consider her one of my grails and am overjoyed to be able to take one home because...holy ridiculously beautiful Pullip, Batman! I can't stop staring at her Heart

[Image: 20r31qp.jpg]

[Image: 52kozr.jpg]

Here's Temperance (Tempy) out in the garden, having convinced Tiberius (Ty) to take off his ridiculous civvies and remember his sea captain roots, dammit! Ty somehow doesn't seem as enthusiastic as Tempy; he's thinking how much easier life was when he got to hang around in a Kigurumi all day with his Paja girlfriend before the redheaded firecracker started picking on him Sweatdrop

[Image: xp7vc7.jpg]

[Image: 2925ul5.jpg]

These might be the last pictures of Tempy in her *full* stock, because her hat has fur (ew) so I'm uncomfortable with her wearing it on display. She has a beautiful outfit from Etsy seller Jiajia Doll on the way, plus a new brunette wig, so I can't wait to share piccies when her new look is complete! Here they are, currently showing off their stock prettiness in the living room (safely out of the way of the cat)

[Image: j13cqx.jpg]

Speaking of cats, a certain Miss Hello Kitty/Tokidoki joined the ranks! Fleur (Luna) was delighted to introduce me to her sister, Clair.

[Image: 70dxl5.jpg]

[Image: s4ma7c.jpg]

[Image: 2wh4lq8.jpg]

I fell in love with Violetta when she was announced back in May so it's nice to finally have her home. She's absolutely adorable, although I find her lack of accessories compared to Luna a little disappointing for the price.

[Image: 2urnwit.jpg]

Still, she is a gorgeous and versatile doll. I mean to rewig in golden blonde someday to really highlight the bronze tones in her faceup yay

[Image: 15fj1xf.jpg]

Thanks for viewing! ~ Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wow, Veritas is so much prettier than I thought! Violetta is even cuter with pigtails. Congrats!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Yayyyy ! Veritas was my holy grail also Heart She's a beauty right? Congratz on the new girls.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Congrats on getting your grail Missy! Veritas is so blushy and lovely smile
And Violetta is just being pretty.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks very much guys!! Heart

Heh, the pigtails were kind of necessary. Her hair wasn't cut unevenly like some people have mentioned it might be, but it was awfully squished out of shape.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Ooh, what lovely new girls! I'm so envious of your Clair--she is really spunky and fun!
Both super cute. Congrats on your new girls! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats on your new ladies smile I think Clair will suit golden blonde, looking forward to seeing pics once she's re-wigged.

Congrats on your new girls! Temperance is so pretty and Clair is adorable.
Thanks so much everyone! -^__^-
Congrats on your sea dolls! They look so beautiful. smile
Veritas is gorgeous! Congratulations on adding her to your family. And Fleur is so cute, particularly with the pigtails. I'm a wee bit envious right now.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Thank you ladies!!

Heh, yeah, those pigtails are growing on me day by day. I might put off rewigging her for a while Heart
Those pigtails are adorable! Congrats on your new girls, the "holy ridiculously beautiful pullip, batman!" Part made me laugh so hard LOL
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Congrats on the new girls, especially Veritas. If it weren't for the fact she comes on one of the type 3 bodies that suffers from wrist cracking, she'd be one of the most perfect Pullips.