PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Mar. 27)
How about Flapjack or Jackie for a name if you haven't yet settled on one already? I've just recently learned that there's a cute species called Flapjack Octopus that also has these little ear-like appendices (YouTube video here).

I'm straight up green with envy hearing your octopus encounter - even if it was a little scary that she didn't want to let go. I'd love getting this close to an actopus someday. I did meet an octopus in the wild while swimming in the sea, twice even, but I didn't dare swim closer to them in fear of scaring them (which was an issue partly because I wanted to watch them for some more time, partly because I know they are strong and didn't want them to get scared in an aggressive way. I was swimming alone, with the husband out on the shore during both occasions).

You did so well in pairing the girls up with flowers that seem to be matching their personalities! Samantha seems so fond of the orange flowers, as if it was her cultivating them. And Sara is giving me tropical vibes too, and looks all relaxed. I know I mentioned this in another thread already, but I'm in love with her wig, I really like this shade of green (and it's so rarely seen!).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Aug. 27) - by Loona - 09-02-2020, 07:01 AM