PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
(11-19-2020, 03:46 PM)Aijo Wrote: I've been relatively careful with my dolls; I believe only two have hit the concrete. When I pulled Nanette out of her box after a long while, her head snapped off her Obitsu and rolled across the carpet! Thankfully, I wasn't outside when it happened; I would've been so devastated!

Uh.... that was pretty scary to read, glad to hear her head fell on relatifely soft ground.

Speaking of this (and sorry for hijacking the thread!),  I'm not familiar with long-term Obitsu behaviour, as I've only just recently done my first rebodying (to a Pullip who - turning back to the original topic - came to me MIB AND with both wrists broken off! She's one of those T3s that were so prone to broken wrists already back when they were new), but I was wondering if the Obitsu body is fit for holding that heavy head for long years - she's sitting with her head tilted to the side, so I assume her neck joint must be under constant pressure. Is neck-snapping a common thing, and is it rather recommended that one stores Obitsued Pullips with their heads propped up/leaning into something for support, or in a lying position?

Also (and this is also back to topic smile ), I've seen hybrid dolls with only parts of their bodies changed to Obitsu parts - could this not be done with hands? Obitsu sells spare hands (and arms too) in several sizes, if the repair doesn't work for Daesani, would there possibly be a fitting replacement hand or arm for her in the Obitsu world? This could actually also resolve hand yellowing issues - something I remember some of Alliecat's dolls also suffer from (and which is also a common issue with Pullips - one of my girls also has it).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Nov. 16) - by Loona - 11-19-2020, 11:13 PM