PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Mar. 27)
Dawn seems so proud of her new hands. And dress (that apparently took a world trip on a ship before it reached you. Where did it come from?). She's just so cheerful, she instantly triggers a smile when I look at her ^^

Daesani is such a temptess on those last pictures! It's such a shame her hand is deteriorating further though... I guess the plastic has hardened and become brittle - though I haven't seen that happening to doll plastic--- yet. To doll (and pony) hair, yes, but not to doll hair that is less than 10 years old like Dae's hands are. I really don't understand why Groove hasn't yet offered spare hands up for sale on their website - since the molds are already there and are constantly in use for new dolls that are still coming out on this same body, it shouldn't really be that difficult to manufacture more hands - and I'm sure people would buy them even if they were overpriced. And especially the grabby hands which are used so rarely. I would grab (lame pun, sorry Tongue ) a few of those too, it would be great to swap for photos.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Nov. 22) - by Loona - 11-24-2020, 07:53 AM